#1 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1070 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:59 AM

I am very excited to announce the release of DiskMgr - a new program for managing disk attributes in WinFE (and WinPE/Windows) developed by our very own erwan.l :worship:

Erwan has very generously developed native 32 and 64-bit versions of DiskMgr. This program has a very simple UI - for more information please check out my brief guide - here.

At the time of writing Erwan has not added the program to his own site, however he has kindly given consent for it to be distributed with MistyPE/Mini-WinFE. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Erwan for spending his valuable time developing this program - thank you my friend.

Misty

P.s. The hard work is all Erwan's - my input was limited to testing and requesting. We discovered some issues with Microsoft API calls along the way - I will post more on this later.
  • alacran likes this

#2 erwan.l

erwan.l

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 3042 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Erwan for spending his valuable time developing this program - thank you my friend.

My pleasure, really :)

Nice little challenge and a good opportunity to learn more about disks and volumes under MS Windows.

My other softwares will definitely benefit from this.

#3 erwan.l

erwan.l

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 3042 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

I have uploaded the tool here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users