A glimpse into future?
Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:57 AM
Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:38 AM
- BIOS with fast USB 2.0 boot support
- minimum 12" OLED, 1200x800 resolution
- has all drivers for Windows (XP, Vista, Win7, 2k3...) and Linux
- best CPU possible, maybe i7 ?
- minimum weight, long battery lifetime, big SSD capacity
- fanless (apparently)
- Lenovo/IBM Trackpad
- environment friendly with solar battery/cells on its back
- > 4GB DDR3 RAM, Firewire, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, eSATA 3, USB3, WUSB, Bluetooth EDR 2.x, Wi-Fi n, WWAN 3G+, VGA, HDMI
- fastboot environment, less than 6 seconds (like ExpressGate, Mandriva Instant On)
- built-in flexible Blu-Ray writer
How about its price? :-)
Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:05 PM
How would the screen remain flat? At the bare minimum it will cause you some eye strain but who knows what the future brings..
Why the split roll? A good machine would preferably be all-in-one to avoid missing pieces or leaving them on the train when you rush to exit at your station and always leave something behind..
If the keyboard is tactile it will surely make your fingers hurt if you spend a lot of time typing like most people boot land usually do (for some strange reason.. )
As for ktp suggestions:
+1 for the solar cell extension. I got myself a solar USB charger for 7 USD from china and it's fantastic.
-1 for the builtin blu-ray reader, people won't even use USB media within some years let along blu ray's.
Nice video Jaclaz.
btw: As far as the future is concerned, I'm saving money to get myself a macbook wheel:
Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:10 PM
Loved the guy that said, that the Macbook should write into the emails, that they are send from a mac book wheel, so that everyone knows he has one.
Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:34 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users