I created the project as follows: opened mbim, changed project properties path-relevant for me and saved this project, nothing else. I did not created a new project.
1. Did you choose "Default Settings" or custom settings for your project? Based on the way things look, you would have created "Custom Settings" where you specify each each file separately. Also default settings do not use full paths i.e: "I:\temp\mbim_alpha_06_R01\Data\mkisofs.exe", instead it would only use "mkisofs.exe". I just double verified this. Can you please confirm? Fortunately, my flash drive letter is also called "I:"
2. Can you please open up your project in notepad and paste all of the section "[MAIN]" section in the project file? I am particularly interested in the ISO NAME key.
[MAIN] USE DEFAULT=0 BOOT LOADER=I:\temp\source\grldr ROOT DIR=I:\temp\source ISO NAME=C:\temp\testcd.iso VOLUME NAME=test CONFIG FILE=I:\temp\source\menu.lstYes, if I open the project, there is always the wrong path to the iso file. Even if I correct the path and save the project under a new name, the next time I open mbim the iso path is wrong
it points to the path under ISO NAME
3. Can you please click on "Locate ISO" after the project is built and tell me what happens?
no, I typed nothing in the command window
4. Did you type "C:\temp\test.iso" manually in the command window? If so, that's is the problem When MBIM prints the "ISO Created" message, the path that it prints is read from the project file itself and not the command string. I must have forgotten to disable this text box. This text box is not meant to be edited.
yes, I already mentioned that in my post, that is the problem
4. If exit code is 0, the ISO would have been created and it has to be somewhere. MBIM always returns 0 when the build succeeds. Please use "Locate ISO".
It's the path under ISO NAME and the iso mentioned in the command windows does not exist (iso_root.iso)