#1 soporific

soporific

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:00 AM

Hi there,

I'm back at LiveXP dev work (yay) and the last Winbuilder version i was able to rely on was one of the 075 ones. I could be blind but i can't seem to locate the change logs for later releases, i could only find the one for 077RC2 cause it was included in the download package.

I really really need to see what changes have been made in each released version to help me decide which version to try to rely on for my next stab at this. I am planning on making an updated multimedia LiveXP and so i am hesitant to simply grab the latest WB and go for it. My last go was in February this year and i got it working pretty sweetly. I plan on making a build folder for my next effort so i can share my work.

I am currently using 076 which is working well enuff ... is there anything in later releases that i absolutely need??? Maybe someone can simply tell me instead of just pointing me in the direction of the change logs.

Regardless, i am downloading every script i can find, and slowly working thru all versions of each script to ensure stability. It may sound a bit crazy but in my experience i will end up saving lots of time with bad builds if i do it this way. So, all i really need is feedback on which WB to use.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Soporific.

PS - thanks to Amalux for making such good use of ppAppsGenPE. Legend!

#2 paraglider

paraglider

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1743 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:24 AM

They are in the announcement in the News forum:

http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=8887

#3 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

Mini warning, dont mix your old copy with new, download to a fresh folder with winbuilder and check what've changed.

I am planning on making an updated multimedia LiveXP and so i am hesitant to simply grab the latest WB and go for it.

To avoid such hesitations for LiveXP, some precautions made
http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=6798

PS - thanks to Amalux for making such good use of ppAppsGenPE. Legend!

Amalux is The King :lol:

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users