66 replies to this topic

#1 Haiphong

Haiphong

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:34 AM

Hello All,

With this product, it's very easy to Build USB "Multi-Boot" with Several AntiVirus, Live USB and Utilities by chaining from "SysLinux" to "Grub4DOS"!!!

Menu for Copying Anti-Virus to USB Key (Only FAT32) :
Posted Image
Menu for Copying Linux System to USB Key :
Posted Image
Menu for Copying Live XP or Live Vista to USB Key :
Posted Image
Menu for Copying Utilities to USB Key :
Posted Image

Download Link :

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN !!!

Haiphong.

#2 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:18 AM

The project, unlike what it may appear, has a "normal" homepage:
http://www.sarducd.it/
and is a Freeware.

Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility

[Italian]
Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility (SARDU) è un software in grado di gestire le immagini ISO/IMA degli antivirus avviabili da cd e delle più complete raccolte di utility, le più famose distribuzioni lite di Linux, i più noti Windows PE. Il tutto rigorosamente freeware (attenersi alle licenze delle singole ISO/IMA)
SARDU si occupa, una volta estratto i files, di creare un supporto CD/DVD o USB avviabile con un pratico menu diviso in quattro categorie: Antivirus, Utility, Linux e PE col quale scegliere il software da utilizzare.
Come si usa SARDU?
Una volta scaricato SARDU, decompresso il file .rar, basta "avviare" l'eseguibile, icona dei "quattro mori" per trovarci la maschera della finestra di sopra. Possiamo notare la presenza di quattro categorie di prodotti: Antivirus, Utility, Linux e PE. Ogni categoria ha una propria maschera con i propri pulsanti che portano alla pagina per il download dei software. Di fianco un checkbox che ci informa, cambiando stato, dell'avvenuto riconoscimento delle immagini: grigio: immagine non presente, bianco immagine non attiva (praticamente viene rinominata l'estensione da .ISO in .IS o da .IMA in .IM), spuntata: immagine trovata e attiva.
Per permettere a SARDU di procedere quindi si dovranno mettere le ISO/IMA dentro la cartella ISO. Se non le abbiamo ancora scaricate lo possiamo fare , come detto prima, andando a cliclare sugli appositi pulsanti. (N.B. Non si possono cambiare i nomi di default dei singoli programmi, se no non vengono riconosciuti). Andando in alto su File --> Refresh ISO/IMA verrà avviato un controllo di presenza e SARDU ci avviserà dell'avvenuto riconoscimento cambiando lo stato del checkbox.
Dentro la cartella ISO trova spazio una cartella "extra", dentro di essa possiamo inserire tutti i files che vogliamo vengano inclusi nel nostro lavoro ottenuto con SARDU.
[/italian]

pseudo_ENGLISH:
Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility (Sardu) is a software that can handle ISO images / IMA anti-virus bootable CD and the most comprehensive collections of utilities, the most popular distributions of Linux Lite, the best known Windows PE. And everything is freeware (follow the licensing of individual ISO / IMA)
Sardu takes care, once extracted the files, of creating a CD / DVD or USB bootable device with a handy menu divided into four categories: Antivirus, Utilities, Linux, and PE by which point the software to use.
How is Sardu used?
Once downloaded Sardu, decompress the file .Rar, and "start" the executable, the icon represents the "Four Moors" (the Regional flag/symbol of Sardinia), and you will see the above windows. Please note the presence of four product categories: Antivirus, Utilities, Linux, and PE. Each category has its own form with their buttons that lead to the page to download the software. on the side of eache entry there is a checkbox that change their state:
gray: means image is not there
Unchecked: image not-active (basically the extension of the file is changed from .ISO to .IS or from .IMA to IM)
Checked: Image Found and active.
To allow Sardu to build on the target, you should proceed to copy the ISO / IMA into the ISO folder and check the checkboxes. If we have not yet downloaded the images, it can be done, as said before, by clicking on the appropriate buttons and download them directly. (N.B.: You cannot change the default names of individual programs, otherwise they won't be recognized). Going up to File -> Refresh ISO / IMA will start a check for the images presence and Sardu will change the status of the checkboxes with the found images.
Inside the folder ISO there is a folder "extra" into which additional files can be put, Sardu will add the folder to the build.
Shardana or Sherden is the name of an ancient population, reknown as warriors and sailors, for which there are traces mainly in Egyptian documents, thought to have colonized and populated Sardinia.
More info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherden

:cheers:

jaclaz

#3 Haiphong

Haiphong

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:06 AM

Hello Jaclaz,

Thanks for the Translation.

Best Regards.

#4 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Thanks, i'm the developper of sardu. :cheers:
To make it, I read hundreds of times the threads here.

@jaclaz, thanks for the translation, I can put to the official site? my English is lousy :)

#5 JonF

JonF

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1185 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:44 PM

Vipre Rescue?

Your program looks very exciting!

#6 Haiphong

Haiphong

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:21 AM

Thanks, i'm the developper of sardu. :cheers:
To make it, I read hundreds of times the threads here.

@jaclaz, thanks for the translation, I can put to the official site? my English is lousy :)

Welcome on our site and congratulation for your fantastic program !!!

Regards.

#7 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:08 AM

Sure you can. :cheers:

It is nothing more than a Google Transate of the Italian with a few obvious mistakes corrected.

It probably sounds like an English written comme une vache espagnole, but it is good enough to be (hopefully :cheers:) understandable.

jaclaz

#8 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

Vipre Rescue?

I don't find a bootable CD with Vipre Rescue.
if you want to use it from PE, put it in the folder "extra"

#9 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:14 PM

Heck! I tried bettering a bit the translation and deleted it, instead. :cheers:

I'll fix problem soon. :)

FIXED. :cheers:

Added a couple of things to explain a bit the name to our non italian friends.

:(

jaclaz

#10 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

Heck! I tried bettering a bit the translation and deleted it, instead. :(

I'll fix problem soon. :)

FIXED. :cheers:

Added a couple of things to explain a bit the name to our non italian friends.

jaclaz

Update the translaction :cheers: , thanks!

#11 JonF

JonF

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1185 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:03 PM

Thank you for a great program. A multiboot flash drive with no problems!

I suggest Memtest86+ as a utility.

And, of course, Joshua's Win7PE Rescue Disk and/or Win7PE on the PE tab.

#12 Nessun

Nessun
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

The program looks very good and I am about to test it now. I have one suggestion that would make this program absolutely perfect to me. I want to be able to put installs on there as well. So I can have winxp, win vista, win7 installs all on 1 bootable flash drive along with everything else. I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could look into that. I would go buy several 64gig flash drives and put loads of bootable things on them.

But I do want to tell you the work you have done is something I have been looking for for quite some time. Thanks, if you need a mirror for your downloads or anything in return feel free to ask.

#13 mohammed gebril

mohammed gebril

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:tourism <br /><br />computer<br /><br /><br />rescue cd
  •  
    Egypt

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:46 AM

thanks

very good tool

used with win7rescue but i renamed it to vista pe

works fine

thanks again

#14 zacuragy

zacuragy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:00 AM

Update the translaction :whistling: , thanks!

Excuse me because i do not know who you are, but i need your help; I will want built windows in USB but with programs that I need.

My English is not very well, and I do not have manual or tutorial for I can built windows in USB, Can you help me?

Can You give me tutorial to that I learning please?

Thanks

#15 ryandigweed

ryandigweed
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:06 AM

Interesting.. Looks like something i have been looking for.. :whistling: thanks for the post .. ;)

#16 ryandigweed

ryandigweed
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:39 AM

is it possible to add iso's that aren't on the list to build a multi-boot dvd.?.. .. like bcktrack3.. ophcrack etc.. .?

#17 The Old Man

The Old Man
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

Awesome simply awesome much appreciate this post :whistling: ;) ;)

#18 JRColbert

JRColbert
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

This is an absolutely amazing program! If you were here I'd give you a (HUG) Congrats! I, like everyone else that reads this Forum will be testing the crap out of it! I will give feedback, and thanks again!

Boot Land Rules!

Remember USB and Portable Apps are going to be the way of the future!

Also Thanks Jon F for all your help! My Vista PE is great!

John

#19 tzepu

tzepu
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:06 AM

i was waiting for, like ages, for something like this
thanks for the work
i have one question though
is it possible to add several linux distros to it (livecd/dvd or just install cd/dvd)?
or it just sticks on the ones you posted?
do you plan adding more later?

#20 maanu

maanu

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1134 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

i was waiting for, like ages, for something like this
thanks for the work
i have one question though
is it possible to add several linux distros to it (livecd/dvd or just install cd/dvd)?
or it just sticks on the ones you posted?
do you plan adding more later?

it depends on the flavors that you'r looking for to add . but in theory it is possible to add them after you made your usb bootable with this tool .

#21 guimenez

guimenez

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 172 posts
  •  
    Portugal

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:34 AM

thanks
great application!!

I've tested and works very well. One problem i found: if i put my custom clonezilla iso, after start clonezilla it gives me an error saying that can't find custom-ocs file.
Does anyone know how to fix this error?
Thanks

#22 Gus

Gus
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

I like the software but is there an option to write your own ISO to the flash drive. I mean I like all the ISO options, but I have also used the Reatogo software to create my own and would like not only to have the option to burn any of the listed ISO but also one that isn't listed to my flash drive.

#23 JonF

JonF

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1185 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:45 PM

I like the software but is there an option to write your own ISO to the flash drive. I mean I like all the ISO options, but I have also used the Reatogo software to create my own and would like not only to have the option to burn any of the listed ISO but also one that isn't listed to my flash drive.

The difficulty is that there's more to it than just copying an arbitrary ISO to the flash drive and adding a generic menu entry. THat will work in many cases, and also will not work in many cases.

#24 HF299

HF299
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

Oh yeah, i love this very big little tool.
It´s great - the best i ´ve seen since a long time.
But - hmm, i´m using 1.0.6.8 you´re not up to date? :whistling:

regards from Hamburg, Germany
Karl

#25 davidecosta

davidecosta

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 678 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

mmmmm,
i'm not a programmer ;) and this is my first software
Is born for private use but ...
Now my dream is make a tools with the best collections of free tools, cd antivirus, live Linux and PE.
Add all, only for tell who sardu manage a long list of software isn't in my workplan
I've add all who i know, in the next version, is ready to release, i've add PCtools AOSS (antivirus, but i don't undertand the license and/or if it works)
I didn't add "Trinity" becouse wont the label named "TRK_3.3"
Any suggestion is welcome, but beware,i'm not a genius :whistling:
P.S. if a supported software don't works, send me an email and i fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users