Adsense layout debug

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:32 AM

No need to worry, it's some publicity mentioning stress relief methods.

Here's a pic:
Posted Image

Lancelot is still ahead of us in terms of publicity quality.. :idea:

#27 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7100 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:17 AM

... and I can only say good things about that.. :P

That's two different things:
  • Russian related
  • mother-in-law related

You should provide confirmation for BOTH. :P

:)

jaclaz

P.S.: Hint :idea::
you can later deny via PM anything you state publicly.
:P

#28 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

No, I can't even complain of my mother in law.

If my wife goes to her mother complaining about something related to me, the mother-in-law always defends me regardless I'm right or not.. :idea:

#29 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

I had a short lived relationship like that, when i was about 20.
The girl in question was very much in love with me, till she discovered that her mother, father and little brother approved of me. That was sort of the kiss of death for our relationship.
When we broke up, i had to work really hard to convince her family, to say good bye to me instead of her! :P

:idea:

#30 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

Yes, I know the feeling.

I've heard quite a lot of different reports from people with different situations, some of them actually quite interesting.

One similar to the case you mention was a friend of mine whose wife got extremely connected to his own family (sisters and mother) and even thought their own relationship was falling apart, he stayed married just because he didn't wanted his family to outcast him for leaving her.

Tough situation when your soon to be ex-wife is so closely tied to your own family. I guess this is a smart move on the women side to improve their chances of success in marriage.. :idea:

--------------------------

One other friend of mine, migrated to the azores with his whole family just to get away from his mother-in-law and gain some peace of mind. He stated that there wasn't any other better excuse to get some nice distance from her as she always tried to poke in their family life and they didn't liked that.

Guess each case is a case.

#31 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

Stories about relations, woman
Thanks to Natalya_ru :idea:

Here is the existant scenerio: "I have to boot blabla, himm there is a website boot-land, let me click, ohhhhh yess russian girls reminds me..... lets talk about woman, relations.. stories.. etc"

Yep i have + heard + witness lots of related stories too, very long to write :P
Instead of these stories here is the lately "golden advice" I got from my cousen, "Make at least 2 child in a row (max 2 years between) so you get the stages of growth all once when you are young & strong"
Poor man, after ~9 years from the first child they decided to make the 2nd and he went through same things again (Nuno would understand), Cousen is fine (ps: our personalities are close too which made me feel i am mostly ready) but at the moment his wife become mad :) (I lived with them 2 months, also learned lots of tricks ). Witnessing how a mad woman make the husband life horrible time to time I take his advice as a "golden advice" to my memory :P

#32 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

Hi Hi, care for some advice from the age of dinosaurs? :) :P

If your mother in law keeps coming over uninvited, don't run, give her a job every time she shows up.
Eigther she will hate it and stay away or she will like it and follow your lead. It's a win - win situation for you. :P
Just make very, very sure that the ranking order is you, your girl, your mother in law, or hell will rain down on you!

When dealing with your best girl, first figure out, is she really mad about something or is she just pretending?

If she is pretending, she is eighter testing you, or trying to help you to be the man of her dreams by pushing you.
The right answer to both is mostly simply making a stand and not getting emotional.

If she is really mad, don't try to talk her down and solve the problem with logic and clever arguments.
Every person is two people, a logic, intellectual one and an emotional, instinktiv one. One of them is always boss, while the other is the employee, who can only make decisions as long as the boss doesn't care.
If she's mad, the emotional side is always boss.
So it's a really, really bad move to tell the boss to shut up, cause you wanna talk to the employee!!! :P
If you can't deal with both at the same time, it's best to ignore the employee and talk to the boss first.

And don't forget, the emotional side understand everything, but words!

#33 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:52 PM

I second MedEvil's advice, it's always necessary to proceed with caution and not letting them know what's in your mind nor react emotionally in some critical situations.. :P

Myself, took a few years to understand these basic survival rules that he described and I must agree that they work very well to my advantage now that I somewhat understand how this game works.. :idea:

#34 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

Hi MedEvil, Nuno

thanks for advices, I guess I am some steps forward in some cases :P (and definately aware some steps back since not married yet :P )

First of all, any girlf issue you pointed I already solved with "Trust" from my first days at age ~19. Simple, hard to gain but avery effective :P, After a hard period (some took 1 year) all my girlfriends trusted me 120% getting me out of many trouble, hopefully this key "Trust" made me smile to many friends having troubles which i dont have (some called me devil :P ).

Mother issue is another thing B) , depends on mother. On my case my mother always knew any interaction from her will be stopped with strick rules by me from early days of our relation (learned ~15) so at the moment even when she does not approve she stops taking action knowing me I know all her tricks :idea: , but from time to time she like to come to border line (woman) :P ps: I love my mother, we have a good relation, simply I dont mix banana(girlf) with apple(mother), never add/subtract/multiply/divide them :P which so far 100% rescued me from any girlf/mother issue.

Current problem I have is "logic", I cant make her(girlf) improve her "logic" as quick as (or the way) i want, hopefully incidents around us make me tell stories, another golden rule I learned long while ago is, telling stories in gossip format eventually make especially girl (and many) learn things, related teaching methods I use made some old friends telling me I should be a teacher :) . I will use same rule with my childs too since I remember my father's stories which gives a light to my way on many incidents. (I thought I was not listening but in fact I was :P )

Nuno, They can pretend you are the boss and you can pretend you hide things in your mind, but trust me, they(or any human) who you met everyday are smart, in some cases their mind is like a water searching for a crack :P. My cousen is one of the perfect husband I know and I am sorry for his troubles since there is no way out than her wife becoming a bit smarter :P (well cousen and I already know after some years problems will be solved naturally but ....) , marriage is for 2 and 1 cant do everything.

Well, I am neither perfect nor casanova, I learned a lot with paying the price :P and for a long while I feel good with my relation, like I told my girlf "I am that much good for you with the help of my old girlfriends" :P

Still learning, for me "The Best Man" (real Devil man :)) I know is my old close friend (not very handsome, not very rich, not very smart) who can make beatiful girls Love* him quickly (nobody would believe me without seeing with own eyes, **I have very much stories). Well he definately have a very gooood style on that and I witness how he change a newly met girl in some minutes, but I always feel he needed other things from girls than Loving him..... I wonder what he is doing now :)

Thanks again to Natalya_ru bringing some different chat color to boot-land :P

#35 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7100 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

Current problem I have is "logic", I cant make her(girlf) improve her "logic" as quick as (or the way) i want, .....

You seem like not too familiar with the (Greek) figure of speech of the Oximoron, don't you?:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

or with the Latin "Contradictio in terminis":
http://en.wikipedia....tio_in_terminis

I am sure you have just the same in Turkish, only you made one inadvertedly.... :)

FEMALE LOGIC does not exist if not in the fantasy of a few (male AND in love with said FEMALE) dreamers.

See example here (WARNING! Containing some ADULT language):
hxxp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=female+logic

You might find handy this pocket dictionary set:

"Yes" = No

"No" = Yes

"Maybe" = No

"I'm sorry" = You'll be sorry

"We need" = I want

"It's your decision" = The correct decision should be obvious by now

"Do what you want" = You'll pay for this later

"We need to talk" = I need to complain

"Sure go ahead" = I don't want you to

"I'm not upset" = Of course I'm upset, you moron!

"You're so manly" = You need a shave and you sweat a lot

"Be romantic, turn out the lights" = I have flabby thighs

"This kitchen is so inconvenient" = I want a new house

"I want new curtains" = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper

"I heard a noise" = I noticed you were almost asleep

"Do you love me?" = I'm going to ask for something expensive

"How much do you love me?" = I did something today you're going to hate

"I'll be ready in a minute" = Just going to wash my hair

"You have to learn to communicate" = Just agree with me

"Are you listening to me!?" = Too late, you're dead

And this page (please DO NOT, and I mean DO NOT try to access it directly, even if you are able to get it's address through google). Go through the index page, starting from here:
http://www.the-chron...rg/za/index.htm
click on
FEATURES
click on

Female Logic:
My life's work,
by Dr Erijk von Stijn

(it is very handy to print the diagrams on a small card, which you can keep with you in your wallet, should you need a reminder)

jaclaz

#36 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

First of all, any girlf issue you pointed I already solved with "Trust"

Trust is required for any relationship, imo, but how does it help you when she is mad at you for something?

Current problem I have is "logic", I cant make her(girlf) improve her "logic" as quick as (or the way) i want,

That's a problem i havn't even heared of! :P What do you mean by improving her logic?

#37 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:24 AM

No I didnt made oxymoron, In Turkish litterature this is called "Tezâd ( Karşıtlık )" which is used very often daily, probably because of the nature of Turkish language where poetry have great importance.

I think assumption on saying "FEMALE LOGIC does not exist" is wrong :P
If it is true than the assumption "MALE LOGIC does not exist" is true too :P , Else goto 10 :idea:

Lots of examples to prove Female logic exists, ex: Nuno's wife loving Nuno and giving birth to his child :P , We can say she has great logic to love Nuno :P

@MedEvil
I guess this "Trust" maybe something not like usual trust which assumed to exists between couples you talk about, maybe naming Absolute Trust would be better... None of my girlfriends get mad at me, instead they mad at someone and told me the stories :P. Also I never had the funny examples jacklaz wrote BUT i witness a lot, such cases also can be called "MALE LOGIC does not exist" too since man let this happen to themself.

logic, ehm, lets forget about it, too hard to explain :)

#38 joakim

joakim

Silver Member

• Team Reboot
  • 912 posts
  •  
    Norway

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

Also I never had the funny examples jacklaz wrote BUT i witness a lot, such cases also can be called "MALE LOGIC does not exist" too since man let this happen to themself.

logic, ehm, lets forget about it, too hard to explain :idea:

I believe jaclaz assumed all men where heterosexual, without accounting for religously habits.

Joakim

#39 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

Better to clear I do not have any religous habit, besides my girlfriend do not have any religous habit too. :)
We drink beer near seaside yesterday (5 hours ago) with her girlfriend (whom I learned is a fast drinker :idea: )
http://www.gatetotur...aflex_0_1_2.jpg
http://wowturkey.com...pic.php?t=12752
http://www.turkeyare...ece-hayati.html

#40 joakim

joakim

Silver Member

• Team Reboot
  • 912 posts
  •  
    Norway

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:39 AM

Yep I know, was there 1 month ago. Sunburned and everything, but really nice. A bit more chilly up here closer to the polar circle,even summertime.

Fastdrinking women is always unpredictable and interesting, but also scary as the points jaclaz mentioned can get somehow exacerbated too.

Calling the night.

Joakim

#41 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7100 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:42 AM

Yep :),
the whole point was actually that logic does not exist, if not in the mind of very few, old and wise people :P, that soon become too old and forgetful :P to be of any help.

The assumption is however that BOTH these are oximorons:
  • FEMALE LOGIC
  • MALE INTELLECT
and this is at the moment the better theory available to explain how things go, unless of course you use the alternative "men are form Mars, women are from Venus":
http://en.wikipedia...._Are_from_Venus
which is an equally satisfactory explanation. :P

jaclaz

#42 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

OMG, isn't that one of the signs of the pending apocalypse, when guys are afraid of tipsy girls? :P

btw. I strongly oppose that stupid Mars - Venus idea!
Men and Women are invented, designed and build to perfectly compliment eachother. All the trouble in the world between the sexes comes from people rationalising and having fancy new ideas about how men and women should be made fit together.
Just discard everything you were ever told, ever heared or ever seen about how to treat or to behave toward the other sex.
Simple act like you feel deep down inside, wihtout any second guesses and you will always be right on spot!

PS: For all those who think that the intellectual side is superior and should threrefore easily be able to handle the instinktiv - emotional side of another person.
The real time communication potokoll of our emotional side contains about 10 times the information of the protokoll of the intellectual side and thereby not only far exceed the communication capacity of the intellectual side, but also it's computing capacity.
Software just ain't no match for Hardware! :)

#43 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:45 AM

Men and Women are invented, designed and build to perfectly compliment eachother.

I believe jaclaz assumed all men where heterosexual,

@MedEvil
A typical example of "Man Logic", Dont think all world is heterosexual and dont use your logic in that way. (My experiences shows Same logic mistake also exists more strongly with heterosexual females)

Besides, about the subject to "Female Logic", I guess we came to an end:

Guessing long to short:
ps: Sorry if I am mistaken, if so please fix.

jaclaz: Female logic does not exist
MedEvil: Female logic exists but with less intellectual more emotional
Lancelot: Female logic exists (No, I dont use emotional reference)
joakim: Do not mix "Female Logic" subject with heterosexual relations assuming all human heterosexual (Which I fully agree)
Nuno: Agree with the facts (Which I assume all agree)
Natalya_ru: I cause heterosexual man think/talk about their ideas about female, I am a good advertisement figure :idea:

#44 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7100 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

jaclaz: Female logic does not exist

jaclaz: Female logic DOES of course exist :), though it is NOT explainable in ANY language known to mankind (meaning in this case the whole male part of it). The event of a single man actually understanding will cause self-destruction of the whole universe :idea:. It's a sort of matter/anti-matter kind of things. Thus it is strongly advised to men to not even attempt to understand it. The advice is to just take things as they are, take it easy and have fun :P . After all, ours is the best of all possible worlds:
http://en.wikipedia....possible_worlds

jaclaz

#45 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

Men and Women are invented, designed and build to perfectly compliment eachother.

@MedEvil
A typical example of "Man Logic", Dont think all world is heterosexual and dont use your logic in that way.

:P I don't think the fact that some people are homosexual has any effect on the above statement.
Just because a hammer is especialy invented, designed and build to drive nails into wood, does not mean you can't use a rock to do so too!

Besides, about the subject to "Female Logic", I guess we came to an end:
MedEvil: Female logic exists but with less intellectual more emotional

No, i didn't say that!
I was using the example of a woman, because that was, what we were talking about. But if you read the post again, you will notice that i wrote:"Every person is two people, a logic, intellectual one and an emotional, instinktiv one."
There is no such difference in that regard as you implied/understood.

Except for the testing tactics, which men do not use, you can just as well replace woman with man in that post and it will be just as right.

#46 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

jaclaz, MedEvil
Thanks for clearing :idea:

For now I have nothing to say new about my ideas for "Female Logic", though it is fun to chat on this topic. :P

#47 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

though it is fun to chat on this topic

Yes, being the topic focused on a philosophical debate about women's logic garbled by own logic to click on silly publicity, it's also fun to note that this same topic is featured on the top #1 google position for people who browse for "adsense debug": http://www.google.co...q=adsense debug (guess our site is now a reference for people who prefer to debug adsense instead of women.. :idea: )

And we're also helping natalya_ru since this same boot-land.net topic is featured as the third top result for people who google for "natalya_ru", guess we'll soon pass onto the top as well within a few more days of talk.. :P

#48 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

What? You mean, i'm throwing away millions, by not having an account? :P

#49 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10544 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

..millions..

You wouldn't get far with just two visitors.. Look on the "external links" counter on top of the page.. :idea:

#50 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

Ahh, i see the page ranks number one, but people just don't know what they have to search for, to find this interesting topic. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users