#1 EdZ

EdZ

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

Hello,
I have tried to create the DriveImage XML 2.0 script from the posting by NetFanTom here, but am receiving an error:

http://www.boot-land...=driveimage xml

I'm sure that there is a problem copying the script from the webpage - this is the error message:

"The archive was created with a different version of ZLBArchive (v1414015454)"

Based on other forum posts this indicates a syntax problem in the script, and I suspect it is because the formatting of the script on the website has introduced some line breaks where they don't belong in the
[EncodedFile-AuthorEncoded-dixml.jpg] section. I tried removing the line breaks, but I can't tell if this is all supposed to be one line or where the line breaks might be. I also tried to download a posted version of the script from NetFanTom, but the rapishare link is broken (can't find the post now...).

Also, I'm a bit confused about what builds can use the script. There is a posting that you can't restore NTFS images using VistaPE, yet the DriveImage XML 2.02 posting indicates it is primarily for use under VistaPE but also can be used with an XP build with some restrictions which I don't quite follow:

Of course the Plugin also works if the user uses only XP and Waik with the Building
(Without InstallWimSrc Mounting).

OK - Maybe I need to spend more time working with the XP Live builds and understanding the different build options. I have successfully built and used both ISO and Boot SDI builds with several scripts on Winbuilder 076, but it seems I have a long way to go. In any case what I've got working so far using Winbuilder is awesome!

Thanks,
Ed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users