Once in a while it is necessary to explain a new user some specific actions like editing a script, downloading files or some other action with winbuilder that is a bit difficult to explain by words.
So, perhaps a video on youtube demonstrating a specific action that we could later include on the forum reply would be so much easier for everyone to understand and see how this gets done.
For this work, we need volunteers and this means YOU!
What cideos we need:
- How to edit a script
- How to attach a new file to the script
- How to edit the source code of the script
- Use the right-click menu on the source code editor to add commands
- Download files from the download center (separate for LiveXP and VistaPE)
- How to add a custom web server
- How to define your %sourcedir% using the paths tab
- How to save a log.html, zip and upload to a temporary file host
- Show where files and scripts are located (%targetdir%, %projectdir%)
Please reply with your videos included (using the youtube tags).
Everyone is also welcome to request or post videos of other things related to wb not mentioned here that you consider worthy of including for future reference.
Thank you so very much for helping!