10 replies to this topic

#1 billonious

billonious

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:curiosity

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:57 PM

this is the most unbelievable advertisment I have ever seen.

Who pays 10,99 £ for a ball scratcher?

economic crisis .... :good: ^_^ ^_^

#2 ispy

ispy

Silver Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 646 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

Well I've seen it all now! :good:

One worthy tip however:

NEVER EVER Pick your nose with this utensil unless you fume-i-gate it 1st LOL!

Regards,

Itchy & Scratchy ^_^

#3 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

I've ordered two and I can't wait! :good:

Thanks for the great find! ^_^

#4 ispy

ispy

Silver Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 646 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hi Amalux :good: ,

I'm going to buy one but on the same page is a "Willy Care Kit":
You've been robbed amalux it cheaper here 6.99:
http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_d_44
or R U working on the "BOGOF" principal "Buy 1 get 1 free"

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_d_4

& "OO OO" what about the "Official Borat Mankini Thong", on the same page, NaHhh! the colour does not go with the wifes bright red high heals, "green & Bright red", seems a bit Tacky and tasteless, what do you think!!!

ispy ^_^

#5 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

Well, I prefer to keep up with the geek fashion so I'll skip this item from my monthly shop frenzy, thought any self-valued executive would probably have a servant at his side, ready for this tough task instead of needing to resorting at such cold utensil.

The description is tempting:

Aimed at the "busy male executive" market this is definitely the present for the man who has everything! When you get a twitch go straight for the itch! For the days when your own hands are just not precise enough the gentleman's ball scratcher is in the shape of a delicate female hand making it ideal for those hard to reach places. The nine inch handle provides excellent extra length to help get around difficult obstacles (beer bellies old pizza empty beer cans etc) and can provide the intimate relief that so many crave. The hilarious ball scratcher utensil is made from fine silverware (which is dishwasher safe) has a stain resistant surface and is presented in a high quality box.

:good:

#6 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:39 AM

Hi Amalux :good: ,

I'm going to buy one but on the same page is a "Willy Care Kit":
You've been robbed amalux it cheaper here 6.99:
http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_d_44
or R U working on the "BOGOF" principal "Buy 1 get 1 free"

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_d_4

& "OO OO" what about the "Official Borat Mankini Thong", on the same page, NaHhh! the colour does not go with the wifes bright red high heals, "green & Bright red", seems a bit Tacky and tasteless, what do you think!!!

ispy ^_^

I don't know about that 'Mankini' thing but the willy kit is brilliant! I see the collar but the wife will want to know where's the leash? ^_^

#7 ispy

ispy

Silver Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 646 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:50 AM

Hi amalux/Nuno :good: ,

Interesting take you guys have on this sundry item. Amalux I think the "leash" thing is taking it one step two far, the leash remark conjures up whips & things & may breach one of the forum rules, I don't know which one @ this stage but I will consult with jaclaz, he is the king finder around here! You may find that you have to undergo a public spanking, (& you are NOT allowed to like it) you naughty boy! LOL!

Well, I prefer to keep up with the geek fashion so I'll skip this item from my monthly shop frenzy, thought any self-valued executive would probably have a servant at his side, ready for this tough task instead of needing to resorting at such cold utensil.

Nuno, I wonder if that requirement is listed in a job desription, "At Various times your employer may request.... (You can guess the rest). Do they have a right handed & a left hand version i.e which side do you dress on sir, & do you want it pre-warmed Sir?

Just to let you know the Borat thong comes in matching red for those who are interested LOL! I luv this tongue in check stuff!

Regards,

ispy ^_^

#8 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

Hi amalux/Nuno :good: ,

Interesting take you guys have on this sundry item. Amalux I think the "leash" thing is taking it one step two far, the leash remark conjures up whips & things & may breach one of the forum rules, I don't know which one @ this stage but I will consult with jaclaz, he is the king finder around here! You may find that you have to undergo a public spanking, (& you are NOT allowed to like it) you naughty boy! LOL!

Oh no, Ispy, "whips & things" ^_^ - no, you misunderstand me, my (naughty minded) boy. I meant my wife will simply want to keep track of who's walking the dog! ^_^

#9 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

My guess is that the whole thread was motivated by envy for this great "nonsense" thread on 911CD:
http://www.911cd.net...showtopic=22588
(to which I just submitted the Willy Care Kit :good: )

Since Ispy seems a little inspired by "forbidden" things, I'll try to compensate for his nice find with this link, which he will surely appreciate ^_^:
Hot boring fetish action!

Back to topic, someone may be interested to a hidden camera apparatus, the:
SPYCAM CROTCHSWAPPER KIT!

^_^

jaclaz

#10 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:48 AM

I see they found another use for the back scratcher.
Some people are just getting to lazy, to use the old, one two scratch, from the hands given to them.

#11 billonious

billonious

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:curiosity

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

My guess is that the whole thread was motivated by envy for this great "nonsense" thread on 911CD:
http://www.911cd.net...showtopic=22588

i see numerous possible customers there :good:

Like others, I prefer doing with my (finger) nails (not iron pins), if not picking my nose...
always after meal ...
Gentlemen's Habits.... ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users