Wondering it has a lot errors or problems you encountered today.
For new users.
First of all, looking at my project users, there are a lot of common problem with them.
So I have decided to write a small Tutorial to get working it.
As I describe in first page, it needs at least 4 gb hdd free. And Ram is 1gb minimum.
And your project folder should be in root e.g c:\7pe d:\7pe e:\7pe ect.
1. Create a new folder in Root as above.
2. download Winbuilder077beta2. Or any version of it will be ready.
3. extract Winbuilder077beta2 into d:\7pe folder.
4. Double click to start.
5. It will make a WinBuilder772.ini file and Projects folder.
6. Double click on WinBuilder77b2.ini and add "win7pe.winbuilder.net/Projects" in "WebServer=" line.
7. Close WinBuilder77b2.exe and re-open it.
8. Now you will see Download Center page and select the box you want.
9. As soon as you select it, you will see Win7PE with explorer shell main project appears in left pane under Default page.
10.Make sure select all and just Click download button.
Secondly, make sure your folder is named without space. And Antivirus or Firewall should be closed before start Playing it.
1. Now you will see WinBuilder77b2.exe is appearing on your screen.
2. Make sure your source is correctly selected. If not, click the folder icon and select your source.
3. Or you can edit SourceDir in script.project file in Projects\win7_pe\ folder.
4. And then ckeck your scripts in left panel, make sure all essentials scripts are selected.
5. To start your Project, do click on Play Blue button on the right upper corner, do not click on Green small Play icon in right panel.
(Thats why, someone can get registry hive load failed error occurs.)
6. To trick your project, before successfully completed,
a. you can comment [UnMountWim] line like (##[UnMountWim]) in 6-postconfig.script.
b. Doing so, you don't need to restart your project again and again. That's mean if your project is stopped in building. No worry, make your log and look at where is error occured.(What script makes the error)
c. Repair it and just click on Green play button to check your script is successful or not. That means your project is still alive and you can Run one by one script till successfully completed.(Until Virtual Testing)
7. After your project is successful, you can uncomment [UnMountWim] line and reRun that script. That will occur an error but that error is occurred because there are no appropriate Directories in Target.Because of running it, your wim file will be unmounted.
But I warn you, if you are not advanced user, do not try that. Mount/unmount and Load/unload registry will sometimes totally destroy your system driver-files or host registry hives. Becareful!
Thank you all,