#1 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4172 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:49 AM

MzCpuSs.jpg

http://www.mztweak.com/MzCpu.html

Mz CPU Accelerator is an application that automatically changes the priority of the foreground window, by allocating more CPU power to the currently active application (program-game). Automatically de-allocates CPU priority when a new active application is selected. Also, new version contains an option that manages the cores of your processor!
It works on any version of Windows.

#2 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10562 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:14 AM

this is interesting for game play.

I will mention this tool to a couple of friends of mine that spend all day long trying to squeeze some extra ounces of performance.

:poke:

#3 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4172 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

It might also work to help youre apps run better on youre laptop. I have not tested it on the laptop.

#4 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10562 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

Yes, it's true. It might drain the battery power quicker but if your plugged to electricity then it won't matter.

On the other hand, I would be careful when trying to push the laptop limits.

My previous portable machine broken the GPU because of heavy use and I guess that a laptop will always be somewhat limited when compared to a desktop machine.

Of course that some brands might also go cheap on the components so they don't last long anyways, who knows.. :poke:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users