#1 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:23 PM

The idea of this sub-forum, titled Lost & Found is to be a place where people, whenever they find a NOT working link on the board to an app, or .script, or project or whatever, make a post here with title like example for BartAIO 1.5a:

[LOST] BartAIO 1.5a

with contents like:

Found broken link here:
http://z3.invisionfr...x...ic=19&st=15

I will then try to contact the OP in order, if possible, to ask whether is OK to re-publish the file and possibly get an original copy.

During the above time, I will rename the thread to:

[SEARCHING] BartAIO 1.5a

If the OP cannot be reached, I will ask for help, by changing once again the title to:

[NEED_COPY] BartAIO 1.5a

and everyone will be welcome to provide a copy previously downloaded and backed up and send it to me or upload it somewhere for me to download.

Then I will either, strike the original not working link and supply a new link to the archive on http://historical.boot-land.net/ where I will upload the file or strike the link explaining why it is broken and why the project is not anymore available and change the title to:

[FOUND] BartAIO 1.5a

To recap:
If you miss anything:
  • make a single new topic with title starting with [LOST] and the app/.script/project/whatever name
  • make in it one single post containing a link to the post where the broken link is

If you are willing to help, besides the above:
  • post on ANY existing thread (beginning with of [LOST] or [SEARCHING] or [FOUND] or [NEED_COPY]) any other broken links to the SAME topic that you may happen to find
  • post ONLY on an existing thread beginning with [NEED_COPY] a valid working link to the missing file

• DO NOT post for ANY other reason, please search the sub-forum/browse it before starting a duplicate new thread.

jaclaz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users