I'm having issues creating a working LIVEXP ISO. I tried with the recent BETA version but now I fell back to the most recent stable release but both builds give me the same issue. If I boot from the ISO in a VMWARE environment I get a browseui.dll then a shdocvw.dll error and the VM reboots. I have already researched the forums and they told that this could be a low memory issue but I've increase the mem of my VM to over 1GB. I also saw some suggestions to remove certain applications but that didn't help either.
Here's a detailed description of all that occurs during my build...
1. Copy WINBUILDER.EXE  to c:\winbuilder on a FRESH Windows XP SP2 installation.
2. Launch WINBUILDER and download LIVEXP's Recommended Download
3. Change the source path c:\WINXPSP2. This is a direct copy of a Windows XP with SP2 integrated CD
4. Press PLAY to compile the CD
5. On the "Verify Project" script I receive 4 warnings, which from my research on the forums, seems to be a known issue that should not prevent the CD from functioning
Problem with line: Call "WBVersion" (Build Model,075);
Problem with line: Call "WBVersion" (Copy and Expand files,071.03);
Problem with line: Call "WBVersion" (ImDisk,071.03);
Problem with line: Call "WBVersion" (Explorer,071.03);
6. Close the warning window and script continues
7. Next I receive multiple "Windows cannot find "ResHacker.exe"" errors but as before in the forums I saw multiple users with the same issue which did not prevent the CD from functioning
8. The ISO creation finishes successfully and loads itself into QEMU and boots all the way to the ugly grassy winxp wallpaper but then displays the browseui.dll and shdocvw.dll error.
It does the same in VMware with 1GB of RAM or on a PC with 512MB+
Can anyone guide me in the right direction? I've attached my log file and a screen capture of the windows error message.