#1 Siginet

Siginet

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 173 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

RVM Integrator is not just an integrator. It's main purpose is to actually slipstream hotfixes and third party utilities into your Windows install disks. Integrating is simply a way to attatch setup files into your windows disk and have them install at a specific moment during Windows setup. Slipstreaming will actually overwrite older files and place itself directly into the windows installation.

http://Integrator.SiginetSoftware.com

The integrator has been around for a long time now and has grown into a very powerful utility for tweaking your Windows Install disks. I really think it fits into the projects here at Boot Land very well. I plan on posting my progress with some of my favorite custom programs here in the future.
I have recently began developing the next release v1.5.4. I have also got a new developer codenamed: Kal helping me now. :) If you haven't used it check it out! It simplifies a lot of hard work. Very simular to the way winbuilder works with script files. :huh:

I actually think it would be great if any autoit coders in here have some ideas they want to help add to the program. I really enjoy the way winbuilder can update script files from the net. That is something I have wanted to add to addons in my program.

Hope to hear some feedback. :huh: I'm new here... but I see a lot of familiar faces... so I feel right at home. :)

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:00 AM

Welcome to boot land.

Been using this tool for quite some time now, excellent work! :huh:

#3 Siginet

Siginet

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 173 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:34 AM

Recently RyanVM and I were interviewed on a NationWide Radio Broadcast to explain a little about the RVM Integrator. :huh:

If anyone is interested in listening to this broadcast it is archived on the Computer America website here: :huh:

It was kind of fun.

There may be an up and comming interview with me talking about some of my other programs in the future. Now if only Tech TV would ask me to come do an interview... that would be even cooler! :)

In the interview I mention a program called Vista-Tool. Which is a Vista Like Integrator made by someone else. I am in talks with the Vista-Tool creator... and we plan on creating a front end for both of our programs to pull them together and make it really easy to download/update UpdatePacks and Addons in sort of a way like winbuilder. :)

I think you all will enjoy it when we get it together.

#4 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

Good news then.

If possible, don't forget to put the clips up on youtube too.

:huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users