#1 dylan80

dylan80

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:27 AM

hi

any1 else having trouble with a g15 gaming keyboard? drivers for my net wont load and my usb mouse wouldnt load either till i tried changing its port. I had a look at the additional files and drivers script but couldnt work any of it out :cheers:

So anyway i made a vistape v12b3, really like the new loader. much more newbie friendly, that cmd window was scary especially if u want to make a recovery cd for sum1 not so techie.

I run a 64bit vista as my os and realised that this 32bit pe wont run the vista recovery environment for a 64bit system, this really sucks for me as im a minimalist and would like to take full advantage of vistas own recovery options, but at the same time have things like explorer and ie. So i extracted my 64bit boot.wim and dug out the RE files and made it into a script, that worked well but when launching the program in pe it doesnt wanna run in a 32 bit environment, so its catch 22. anyway to make this kind of thing work? i dont wanna make a waik build and lose explorer either.

so anyway, how can i get my drivers and RE working?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users