Photo
- - - - -

Is there Any place Where u can see the Syntax for Commands?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Augusto

Augusto

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
    Dominican Republic

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:05 PM

Been searching a lot About "unpack" and i just find the normal way to use it (unpack,folder,archive.7z,true) and predole told me one where i can set the folder where i want to unpack it... after 1 hour of forum reading im tired and havent found the"syntax" of it same thing happened to me with the addshortcut command but some kind soul gave it to someguy and i was able to learn it from that post.

Please!!! someone give me light!!! if there is a nice post somewhere here!! with the syntax of most commands i will love ya forever and ever!

#2 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:47 PM

unpack is one of those API functions! Don't know if they are somewhere explained.
But if you can understand the 'normal' WB syntax, you can read in the API.script how unpack works internally.

:)

#3 Augusto

Augusto

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
    Dominican Republic

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:05 PM

unpack is one of those API functions! Don't know if they are somewhere explained.
But if you can understand the 'normal' WB syntax, you can read in the API.script how unpack works internally.

thanks MedEvil
http://www.vistape.n...pe-api.html#api just found it :) posting here in case someone else wants the info

#4 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:05 PM

@Augusto

Your issue seems to be solved. :)

But may I ask you for a favour for the future:
Please do not post similar (logically identic) questions in different sub-forums.

Here are a lot of members trying to help other members using their experience.
And they usually answer a question posted here.

Now imagine:
There are a lot of questions which the 'helping member' has to read and answer.
Amd after several hours of answering he finds a 'new' question he already answered. But he does not remember (after several ten of previous questions). So he again googles, searches our forum etc. ...

If you do not post doubled, you help the (non professional) other users to save a lot of time and use this time for real help.

Peter

#5 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10545 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:10 PM

Tutorial here: http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=4424

Scroll down to the Unpack paragraph.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users