32 replies to this topic

#1 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:38 AM

I saw some posts talked about could not use WB to create a Chinese PE when using Chinese XP CD as source CD.
So I want to figure out why.
Then I manually run the scripts of NativeEX project.
1) Define Fundamentals no error
2) Retrieve Project Info no error
3) Make Directories no error
4) HoJoPE Hives Factory 6 Errors

Here is part of the log: (Please check the attachment for the full log)
Processing section: [Build-Hive] From file: [%BaseDir%\Projects\nativeEx_core\Basic\Build\3 - hivesFactory.Script] [Info]  Generating software hive script ... [Success]  IF - File does not exist: [%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\software.ctl] executing command: [ExtractFile,%ScriptFile%,Control,#1.ctl,%HoJoPEdir%] [Success]  ExtractFile - [software.ctl] to: [%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild] [Success]  SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%ctl%] to: [%HoJoPEdir%\#1.ctl] [Success]  SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%script%] to: [%HoJoPEdir%\hojoPE-#1_%AllID%.Script.txt] [Success]  Shellexecute: [Open] using: [%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\HoJoPE.exe] with parameters: [-S"L:\I386" -O"%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txt" -C] [Success]  IF [software] is equal to: [setupreg.hiv] Processing section: [create-Blank] From file: [%BaseDir%\Projects\nativeEx_core\Basic\Build\EmptyHive.Script] [Info]  Creating a new software hive.. [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [sam] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,sam,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [security] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,security,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [default] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,default,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Success]  IF - [software] is equal to: [software] Processing section: [create-Blank-sub] From file: [%BaseDir%\Projects\nativeEx_core\Basic\Build\EmptyHive.Script] [Success]  ExtractFile - [template.hiv] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config] [Ignore]  IF - File does not exist: [%BaseDir%\Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\software] evaluated string: [If,ExistFile,"#4\#1",FileDelete,"#4\#1"] [Success]  FileRename - Successfully renamed file: [%BaseDir%\Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\template.hiv] to:[%BaseDir%\Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\software] [Ignore]  IF - File exists: [%BaseDir%\Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\software] evaluated string: [If,NotExistFile,#4\#1,Exit,"File [#4\#1] was not found!"] [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [system] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,system,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [setupreg.hiv] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,setupreg.hiv,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%] [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [setupreg.hiv] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,setupreg.hiv,FileCopy %source_win%\setupreg.hiv,%target%] [Ignore]  IF - [software] is not equal to: [setupreg.hiv] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,setupreg.hiv,ShellExecute,Hide,"attrib","-r #$q%target%\#1#$q"] [Info]  Executing software hive script ... [Failed]  Exec - Failed to find section [Process-Hive] in file: [%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txt] [Success]  SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%changed%] to: [1] [Ignore]  IF - [1] is not equal to: [0] evaluated string: [If,%Debug%,Equal,0,FileDelete,%script%] [Ignore]  IF - [1] is not equal to: [0] evaluated string: [If,%Debug%,Equal,0,FileDelete,%ctl%]
The first red line show that shellexecute has some problem, part of the parameters was disappear, parameters: [-S"L:\I386" -O"%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txt" -C]and in \Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild, I can not see the hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txtthis cause the script fail later.Seems the WB has some problem or HoJoPE.exe can not support unicode file.
I tried to do this to confirm my guessing:
Manually run scripts using Chinese XP as source CD, change source CD to English XP when running the HoJoPE Hives Factory script,
then change the source CD back to Chinese XP, continue to run the rest of scripts, run my Chinese PRC support script, create ISO.
At last, ran ISO in virtual box, the Chinese PE (All interfaces and dialogs are Chinese) works with some tiny problem.

Any suggestion?

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.html   72.79KB   670 downloads

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:44 AM

I saw some posts talked about could not use WB to create a Chinese PE when using Chinese XP CD as source CD.
So I want to figure out why.
Then I manually run the scripts of NativeEX project.
1) Define Fundamentals no error
2) Retrieve Project Info no error
3) Make Directories no error
4) HoJoPE Hives Factory 6 Errors

Any suggestion?

Can you try with WinBuilder 075 beta?

If that still brings errors, please post your
  • hivecls.inf
  • hivedef.inf
  • hivesft.inf
  • hivesys.inf
and I'll try to open them in hojope debugger.

Peter

#3 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:43 AM

Can you try with WinBuilder 075 beta?
If that still brings errors, please post your

• hivecls.inf
  • hivedef.inf
  • hivesft.inf
  • hivesys.inf
and I'll try to open them in hojope debugger.
Peter

Hi Peter, I tried WB 075, same errors : HoJoPE Hives Factory 6 Errors
Here is part of log, full log and inf files are in attatchment
Processing section: [Build-Hive] From file: [%BaseDir%Projects\nativeEx_core\Basic\Build\3 - hivesFactory.Script] [Info] Generating software hive script ... [Success] IF - File does not exist: [%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\software.ctl] executing command: [ExtractFile,%ScriptFile%,Control,#1.ctl,%HoJoPEdir%] [Success] ExtractFile - [software.ctl] to: [%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild] [Success] SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%ctl%] to: [%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\software.ctl] [Success] SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%script%] to: [%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txt] [Success] Shellexecute: [Open] using: [%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\HoJoPE.exe] with parameters: [-S"L:\I386" -O"%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txt" -C] [Success] IF - [(#1)software] is equal to: [setupreg.hiv] executing command: [Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank,#1,%target%] Processing section: [create-Blank] From file: [%BaseDir%Projects\nativeEx_core\Basic\Build\EmptyHive.Script] [Info] Creating a new software hive.. [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [sam] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,sam,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [security] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,security,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [default] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,default,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Success] IF - [(#1)software] is equal to: [software] executing command: [Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] Processing section: [create-Blank-sub] From file: [%BaseDir%Projects\nativeEx_core\Basic\Build\EmptyHive.Script] [Success] ExtractFile - [template.hiv] to: [%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config] [Ignore] IF - File does not exist: [%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\software] evaluated string: [If,ExistFile,"#4\#1",FileDelete,"#4\#1"] [Success] FileRename - Successfully renamed file: [%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\template.hiv] to:[%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\software] [Ignore] IF - File exists: [%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\config\software] evaluated string: [If,NotExistFile,#4\#1,Exit,"File [#4\#1] was not found!"] [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [system] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,system,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%\config] [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [setupreg.hiv] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,setupreg.hiv,Run,%EmptyHive%,create-Blank-sub,#1,#2,#3,%target_sys%] [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [setupreg.hiv] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,setupreg.hiv,FileCopy %source_win%\setupreg.hiv,%target%] [Ignore] IF - [(#1)software] is not equal to: [setupreg.hiv] evaluated string: [If,#1,Equal,setupreg.hiv,ShellExecute,Hide,"attrib","-r #$q%target%\#1#$q"] [Info] Executing software hive script ... [Failed] Exec - Failed to find section [Process-Hive] in file: [%BaseDir%Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-software_0080XPSP2BB2.Script.txt] [Success] SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%changed%] to: [1] [Ignore] IF - [(%Debug%)1] is not equal to: [0] evaluated string: [If,%Debug%,Equal,0,FileDelete,%script%] [Ignore] IF - [(%Debug%)1] is not equal to: [0] evaluated string: [If,%Debug%,Equal,0,FileDelete,%ctl%]

Attached Files

#4 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:27 AM

Hi Peter, I tried WB 075, same errors : HoJoPE Hives Factory 6 Errors

Have a look into projectinfo.ini.
If [OS] contains
SourceLocale= "00000804"
rather than
SourceLocale=00000804
then the new script helps.

http://nativeex.boot...sFactory.Script

Peter

#5 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

I try the new script, the old errors disappear, but still has some different errors:
FileRename - Failed to rename file: [%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\TxtSetup_cpy.sif] to:[%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-FontsNls00804.Script.txt]
Run - Failed to find section [Process-Copy] in file: [%BaseDir%\Workbench\nativeEx_barebone\Cache\Prebuild\hojoPE-FontsNls00804.Script.txt]
FileCopy - Failed to copy [L:\I386\c_is2022.dll] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\nativeEx\I386\System32]
The ProjectInfo.ini
[Project]ProjectName=nativeEx_bareboneISORootName=nativeExRamISORootName=nativeEx_RAMBootISO=HoJoPELevel=2LangID=00804TextID=0804XPAllID=0804XPSP2BB2[Created]Date=2008-05-29 星期四Time=21:31HostOS=Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]Locale=00000804WinBuilderVersion=074[Scripts]Retrieve Project Info=Version 14 at 2008-05-29 21:31:06Make directories=Version 8 at 2008-05-29 21:31:10HoJoPE Hives Factory=Version 39 at 2008-05-29 21:31:29[OS]Type=XPOldOS=NoneSubType=ProServicePack=SP2DefaultLocale=00000804SourceLocale=00000804XpRes=0804[Cabs]SP_CAB=SP2.cabDR_CAB=driver.cab[RamDrive]DriveLetter=B:Settings=B:

Attached Files

#6 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:44 AM

I fix the error 1, 2 of the script:

This code: FileRename,"%HoJoPEDir%\TxtSetup_cpy.sif","%HoJoPEDir%\hojoPE-FontsNls%LangID%.Script.txt"

Change to: FileRename,"%HoJoPEDir%\TxtSetup.sif_cpy.Script.txt","%HoJoPEDir%\hojoPE-FontsNls%LangID%.Script.txt"

The 3rd error I can not fix it because it is in hojoPE-Kbd00804.Script.txt
The c_is2022.dll should be c_is2022.dl_ in source CD
FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_is2022.dll","%target_sys%"Run,%ScriptLog%,Process-log _linenums:0'>[Process-Copy]Echo,Copying keyboard DLLs and NLS files ...FileCopy,"%source_win%\kbdus.dll","%target_sys%"IniWrite,"%ProjectInfo%","OS","Keyboards",1FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_10002.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_10008.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_20000.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_20932.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_20936.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_20949.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_936.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_950.nl_","%target_sys%"FileCopy,"%source_win%\c_is2022.dll","%target_sys%"Run,%ScriptLog%,Process-log
Another problem, in registry, at the end of Chinese characters has an extract " , here is the part of hojoPE-default_0804XPSP2BB2.Script.txt
"默认响声"""RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\.Default","DispFileName","@mmsys.cpl,-5824"RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\AppGPFault",,"程序错误"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\AppGPFault","DispFileName","@mmsys.cpl,-5825"
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\Close",,"关闭程序""" _linenums:0'>[Process-Hive]Echo,Processing default hive script ...RegHiveLoad,"WB-Default","%target_sys%\config\default"RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\.Default",,"默认响声"""RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\.Default","DispFileName","@mmsys.cpl,-5824"RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\AppGPFault",,"程序错误"""RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\AppGPFault","DispFileName","@mmsys.cpl,-5825"RegWrite,HKLM,"0x1","WB-Default\AppEvents\EventLabels\Close",,"关闭程序"""
Peter, Could you check the HoJoPE.exe again.
Thanks.

#7 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:15 AM

Peter, Could you check the HoJoPE.exe again.

Thanks for your tests and detailled descriptions.

Can you please try the hives factory script version 41?

Peter

#8 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:51 PM

Can you please try the hives factory script version 41?
Peter

Hi Peter, I try the new scrip, this time no any errors.
But it still has a problem, all registry data in Chinese are have an extract ", this cause many problem in Windows.
And I try same script setting with XP english CD, no these problem.
Please check the screenshot: Window button (Minimum, maximum, close) can not show
I upload the \prebuild\ folder to prebuild.zip. Could you check again?
Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• wb_cn_2.png
  • wb_cn_3.png

Attached Files

#9 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hi Peter, I try the new scrip, this time no any errors.
But it still has a problem, all registry data in Chinese are have an extract ", this cause many problem in Windows.
And I try same script setting with XP english CD, no these problem.
Please check the screenshot:
Window button (Minimum, maximum, close) can not show

Can you try to
  • extract these RegWrites, remove the quotes
  • After a complete build, overwrite the built registry by executing them manually with codebox
  • REbuild the ISO
If the quotes really bring the troubles, I have a big problem:
How can I programmatically detect that the unicode string inside the registry data contains Chinese symbols?

Usually these missing buttons are a hint that marlett.ttf is missing.
Maybe on the Chinese source CD there is a different font which has to be used instead of Marlett. (?)

Peter

BTW: Can you please post also Chinese txtsetup.sif?
Then I can try to build a fake Chinese PE.

#10 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Wasn't this issue solved some time ago? ;)

http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=2580

Wasn't it related to c_1252.nls ? :thumbup:

jaclaz

#11 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

Wasn't this issue solved some time ago? ;)

http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=2580

Wasn't it related to c_1252.nls ? :thumbup:

jaclaz

The topic is rather different, because the mentioned PE has been build from English (0409) source, while in the current topic the source CD is Chinese (0804).

But the c_1252.nls hint is great :thumbup:

Peter

#12 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:06 AM

Wasn't it related to c_1252.nls ? ;)
jaclaz

Jaclaz, You are right. it is related to c_1252.nls, the information in registry of c_1252.nls was missing, I solved the problem after I ran this
RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\CodePage","1252","c_1252.nls"

Peter, We still need to find a way to delete those extra quote sign, at lease it cause the PE can not access "desktop" and "Start Menu" in "document and settings"because of the registry in WB-Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders and WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders has problem
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Desktop","#$pUserProfile#$p\桌面"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Programs","#$pUserProfile#$p\「开始」菜单\程序"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Start Menu","#$pUserProfile#$p\「开始」菜单"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Startup","#$pUserProfile#$p\「开始」菜单\程序\启动"""

RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Desktop","#$pALLUSERSPROFILE#$p\桌面"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Common Programs","#$pALLUSERSPROFILE#$p\「开始」菜单\程序"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Common Start Menu","#$pALLUSERSPROFILE#$p\「开始」菜单"""
RegWrite,HKLM,"0x2","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders","Common Startup","#$pALLUSERSPROFILE#$p\「开始」菜单\程序\启动"""
see the screen shot, after PE boot up, it says can not accessb:\documents and settings\default users\桌面" and in start up menu the programs is empty.
These problems can be fixed by delete those extra quotes in registry.

Attached Thumbnails

• wb_cn_4.png

#13 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:15 PM

@tintinbt,

Try hives factory script version 42.

Unfortunatelly I cannot test with Chinese source CD, but it should remove the quotes issue.

It does not solve the missing NLS registry entry. That is another issue to solve later.

Peter

#14 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:46 AM

[/b]Try hives factory script version 42.
Peter

3 errors this time, but anyway, PE can work now.
[Failed] RegWrite - Failed to write REG key in root key: [HKLM] Type: [0x4] Section [WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper] key [@宋体",=8326"..]
[Failed] RegWrite - Failed to write REG key in root key: [HKLM] Type: [0x4] Section [WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper] key [@新宋体",=41094"..]
[Failed] CopyExpand - Failed to expand file: [L:\I386\SPRT804.dll] to: [%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\XPSP2res.dll]

#15 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:32 AM

Try hives factory script version 42.
Peter

3 errors this time
[Failed] RegWrite - Failed to write REG key in root key: [HKLM] Type: [0x4] Section [WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper] key [@宋体",=8326"..]
[Failed] RegWrite - Failed to write REG key in root key: [HKLM] Type: [0x4] Section [WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper] key [@新宋体",=41094"..]
[Failed] CopyExpand - Failed to expand file: [L:\I386\SPRT804.dll] to: [%BaseDir%Target\nativeEx\I386\System32\XPSP2res.dll]

Besides this, I need to add some files and registry keys to let PE work (script copy from my Chinese PRC support script)
Actually, I directly run the Chinese PRC Support script before create ISO.
Expand,%SourceDir%\I386\Lang\simsun.tt_,%TargetDir%\i386\FontsExpand,%SourceDir%\I386\Lang\svgafix.fo_,%TargetDir%\i386\FontsExpand,%SourceDir%\I386\Lang\svgasys.fo_,%TargetDir%\i386\FontsExpand,%SourceDir%\I386\Lang\vga936.fo_,%TargetDir%\i386\FontsExpand,%SourceDir%\I386\tahoma.tt_,%TargetDir%\i386\FontsExpand,%SourceDir%\I386\lucon.tt_,%TargetDir%\i386\FontExpand,%SourceDir%\I386\prc.nl_,%TargetDir%\i386\system32Expand,%SourceDir%\I386\prcp.nl_,%TargetDir%\i386\system32Expand,%SourceDir%\I386\c_1252.nl_,%TargetDir%\i386\system32Expand,%SourceDir%\I386\c_g18030.dl_,%TargetDir%\i386\system32Expand,%SourceDir%\I386\timedate.cp_,%TargetDir%\i386\system32Expand,%SourceDir%\I386\console.dl_,%TargetDir%\i386\system3RegHiveLoad,"WB-Software","%TargetDir%\i386\system32\config\software"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Console\Nls","00000804",""RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Console\TrueTypeFont","0","Lucida Console"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x7","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Console\TrueTypeFont","936","*新宋体", "*NSimSun"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x7","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontLink\SystemLink","Lucida Console","SimSun.TTC,SimSun"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x4","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper","DEFAULT","134"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x4","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper","@宋体","8326"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x4","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper","@新宋体","41094RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts","Tahoma (TrueType)","tahoma.ttf"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts","宋体 & 新宋体 (TrueType)","simsun.ttc"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x4","WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\LanguagePack","SURROGATE","2"RegHiveUnLoad,"WB-Software"RegHiveLoad,"WB-Setup","%TargetDir%\i386\system32\setupreg.hiv"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","AssocSystemFont","simsun.ttc"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackage","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackageDontCare","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackageRoman","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackageSwiss","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackageModern","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackageScript","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\FontAssoc\Associated DefaultFonts","FontPackageDecorative","新宋体"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\CodePage","1252","c_1252.nls"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\CodePage","OEMHAL","vgaoem.fon"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\CodePage","54936","c_g18030.dll"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Language Groups","a","1"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Locale","00000804","a"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Locale","@","00000804"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Locale\Alternate Sorts","00020804","a"RegWrite,"HKLM","0x1","WB-Setup\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Locale\Alternate Sorts","00021004","a"RegHiveUnLoad,"WB-Setup"

Attached Thumbnails

• wb_cn_5.png

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.html   1.97MB   749 downloads

#16 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:30 AM

[Failed] RegWrite - Failed to write REG key in root key: [HKLM] Type: [0x4] Section [WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper] key [@??",=8326"..]
[Failed] RegWrite - Failed to write REG key in root key: [HKLM] Type: [0x4] Section [WB-Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontMapper] key [@???",=41094"..]

Please post the generated script lines (the log is not complete). And also post the registry lines how it should look like.
I assume there is still a quote issue

Please build the project with WB 074 and tell me the result. Maybe it is an issue of WB beta 1

Besides this, I need to add some files and registry keys to let PE work (script copy from my Chinese PRC support script)
Actually, I directly run the Chinese PRC Support script before create ISO.

Can your ChineseSupport.Script.script replace the 804Support.Script xiaoma and me made one year ago?
If yes, you should post a combining version which in the interface has the radio options:
  • Add 0804 support for 0409 builds
  • Support for PE from 0804 source CD
replacing or expanding the CheckBoxes.

Peter

#17 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:12 AM

This has been a new bug in HoJoPE.exe, introduced by the latest changes.
It is fixed now in hives factory script version 43.

Peter

#18 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

I'm worrrying that there are still some HoJoPE issues with unicode.

I download W2003 Chinese and did a build including Tintinbt's support script.

On boot I got the error:
hojope_start.gif

And with regedit I saw that the script lines made by HoJoPE cause different entries than that ones made by Tintinbt.
Additional the start menu is empty.
hojope.gif
@Tintinbt: Can you compare 'your' entries with that ones on a real chinese system?

I think that in the next time I'll have something to do with HoJoPE handling unicode. ;)
(And in case the entries on a real system are different, also with WinBuilder handling unicode) :thumbup:

Peter

#19 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:20 PM

I'm worrrying that there are still some HoJoPE issues with unicode.

I download W2003 Chinese and did a build including Tintinbt's support script.

On boot I got the error:
@Tintinbt: Can you compare 'your' entries with that ones on a real chinese system?

I think that in the next time I'll have something to do with HoJoPE handling unicode. ;)
(And in case the entries on a real system are different, also with WinBuilder handling unicode) :thumbup:
Peter

Peter,
It looks like your windows not support Chinese Characters, actually I am using a English XP SP2 computer,
What I did is :
1) Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Languages -> Check the "Install files for East Asian Languages"
2) Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Advance -> Language for non-Unicode Programs, select "Chinese (PRC)"
wb_cn_lang1.png wb_cn_lang2.png
It might ask you to insert the XP source CD, and also need to restart the computer.

After that, in WinBuilder, you can see the Chinese PRC Support script shows Chinese characters without ? mark like the screen shots:

Attached Thumbnails

• wb_cn_lang3.png
  • wb_cn_lang4.png

#20 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:26 PM

Peter,
It looks like your windows not support Chinese Characters, actually I am using a English XP SP2 computer,
What I did is :
1) Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Languages -> Check the "Install files for East Asian Languages"
2) Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Advance -> Language for non-Unicode Programs, select "Chinese (PRC)"
It might ask you to insert the XP source CD, and also need to restart the computer.

After that, in WinBuilder, you can see the Chinese PRC Support script shows Chinese characters without ? mark like the screen shots:

Thanks, Tintinbt ;)
Your suggestion brought me to reproduce the RegWrite error you mentioned some posts above.
I'm going to work on it.

But there was a side effect, I'm very happy to have got:

After installing your suggestions, Winbuilder crashed on start.
That is bug #43, mentioned here

Because I had it on my own PC, it was easy to put WinBuilder into the debugger, find the bug and fix it! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Peter

#21 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:50 PM

As to be seen here, the issue seems to be solved.

But there are still some things to be smoothed:
  • HoJoPE delivers some 'wrong' scriptlines, which are corrected by some lines of ChineseSupport.Script.script.
    These lines in ChineseSupport.Script.script are really unnecessary if HoJoPE works well
  • There is still an issue with WB crashing on Systems with Chinese support
Peter

Edited: Everything seems to be ok now
The 'Crash' fix will be delivered with next beta
Th Unicode issue is ok with HivesFactory.Script version 43

#22 Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    China

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

As to be seen here, the issue seems to be solved.

But there are still some things to be smoothed:

• HoJoPE delivers some 'wrong' scriptlines, which are corrected by some lines of ChineseSupport.Script.script.
    These lines in ChineseSupport.Script.script are really unnecessary if HoJoPE works well
  • There is still an issue with WB crashing on Systems with Chinese support
Peter

Edited: Everything seems to be ok now
The 'Crash' fix will be delivered with next beta
Th Unicode issue is ok with HivesFactory.Script version 43

Ah! It's a wonderful achievement.

I want to say "顶" here...

Just remind me some month ago, we discussed about the Chinese problem.

I still want to report one little thing.

As shown in the attached image, coverd in red. It should be Chinese and in Chinese fonts.

Attached Thumbnails

• display.jpg

#23 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:19 AM

Ah! It's a wonderful achievement.

I want to say "顶" here...

Just remind me some month ago, we discussed about the Chinese problem.

I still want to report one little thing.

As shown in the attached image, coverd in red. It should be Chinese and in Chinese fonts.

What do you think about this:
fullchinese.gif

I did a small change in Tintinbt's ChineseSupport.Script.script.
chinesebutton.gif

The changed script is available here.

Peter

#24 TintinBT

TintinBT

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

I did a small change in Tintinbt's ChineseSupport.Script.script.
chinesebutton.gif
The changed script is available here.
Peter

Great, Peter.
I never thought that InstallLanguage cause this problem. Learn something. ;)
Your script has a small bug :thumbup: , I will fix it and upload it to download site later.
BTW, those remarked registry keys I still need them for build Chinese supporting English PE that using English XP as source CD

Attached Thumbnails

• wb_cn_lang6.png

#25 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

I will upload this to download site later.

I included it into nativeEx_barebone, because this is a fundamental part for building (some) PEs.
In order not to be redundant, should be good if on the download site you only have a link.

Peter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users