Before we get too involved with the tables, can I take this opportunity to thank the developers of the "Projects" (listed within the tables below) & ongoing development of the program WinBuilder (The engine driver!). Not forgetting of course all the supportive people in the background like "TheHive" MedEvil (Developer also) Psc & Amalux who have contributed to this little idea & anyone else I have inadvertantly missed! I would just like to remind everyone without their tireless efforts we would not be in a position where these tables would be required! We, the beneficiaries salute you! Your efforts are appreciated & respected, and all this for no fee. It proves that like minded individuals can move mountains with what it seems very little resources & financial reward. With this in mind I would like to say:
"The best things in life are free"
Anyway, I believe it is always good custom & practice to commend & pay tribute to dedication, both individually & collectively for what I believe, is & will become, a much sought after product(s). To everyone on board, "WELL DONE!"
Explanation of tables
As of (Edit 13/06/08) - Outlined below are tables which you can view directly from this post or you can view these tables, "on line" from my new very simplistic web-site (My 1st). The web-site will allow you to view the table in full Technicolor but have the advantage of having embedded hyper-links attached both to the projects and the developers as time goes on I will add sub-menu pages to further tutorials but for now "Projects & Developers" are linked. hope you like them? Please be aware that there will be popups cuz it's freeware hosting, "the price of Freebee's"
The link to the Web-site is http://ispy.fcpages.com/Projects2.html (ENJOY!)
- The tables are essentially in two sections, the older projects & those that are existing or currently on offer!
- Within these categories a further sub-division exists, bootable media (That media which each & every project will boot off) & the operating system thats applicable to a given "project".
- At the bottom of the four sets of tables a "key" is inserted to be a terms of reference to the tables!
- Also included in the form of attachments at the bottom of this post & are:
1) projects.zip a .doc file that in corresponding numbered format to the tables expounds what each & every existing project is about.
2) older_projects.zip is essentially the same type of information but for past projects
3) ETBoot.zip is the tutorial that has been compiled by Dhilip89 (excellent piece of work!)
4) TABLES.zip an enclosed .pdf file that gives you, the user the ability to print off a hard copy of the "Tables" for reference purposes. (if the writing is too small use the zoom facility within acrobat reader)Note - Also within most .doc files is a headed contents section which is individually hyper-linked to jump to the various sections you want with a [return to contents] hyperlink which will return you to the contents page!
All thats really left for me to say is I hope you find these tables informative, & that the companion attachments will answer questions you have in respect of each "Project" (that is on offer) & there respective individual capabilities! If you notice any incorrect information or improvements, please let me know?