#1 Ciot

Ciot
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

hey all

my name is Jaap van der Sanden aka Ciot and living in the netherlands. Im doing currently my apprentianship for a compagny that uses bartpe and Vista pe, they asked me to update there PE's, but that is not going all to well. Ah well this is not the right topic to explain my problems and asking for help :thumbsup: :tabletalk: :D

well looking forward to explore this site.

greetings from Jaap van der Sanden

#2 ispy

ispy

Silver Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 646 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

Right back at you, "Hey Ciot", :thumbsup: ,

Firstly can the membership of Boot-Land extend a very warm welcome to you! From another relative "Newcomer" to Boot-Land, can I give you some general basic advice to start you off.

I am not saying that you are like me, but when I first started I was a little bit wayward & caused some very mild irratation in the way I went about posting queries etc. Just trying to advise you in the ways of Boot-Lands "Ettiquette" or ways of doing things. Here are some general pointers:
  • Take a quick trip over to the rules section & have a quick look at them (Top left hand side within the header bar)
  • Next if you are looking for general help in the usage of WinBuilder why not go to the "Tutorials" section, what you are looking for maybe there!
  • & if that is not what you are looking for & your querie is more specific, why not post a question in the general forums area, specific to your question?
Other than that, Please Enjoy your stay here you will find the Membership a very friendly, helpful bunch of characters!!!

Regards & best Wishes,

ispy :tabletalk:

#3 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:42 PM

Hi Ciot!

Welcome to our community!

I never visited the Netherlands but some time ago when I asked my wife (who never left Portugal) which european country she would like to visit I got an instant reply from her: Netherlands.

Guess this means that a visit to your country is due soon.

Hope you manage to build the "perfect" boot disk, feel free to drop any questions or doubts you have and myself or other members around here will likely try to help out in whatever possible.

:thumbsup:

#4 neirons

neirons
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Programming<br /> assembler for Z80, Intel 8088, PIC microcontrollers<br /> pascal and Delphi<br />And in present my lovely is making of my own Linux distribution.<br />
  •  
    Latvia

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

Hello everybody there,

my name is Ritvars aka neirons and living in the Latvia. I working on my own GNU/Linux distribution for personal use only. My distribution is source come from Slax Live disk. Thanks a lot, for useful information finded in this good site. My experinece is also depend from reading them.

Well looking forward to explore this site.

greetings from neirons aka Ritvars.

#5 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:50 AM

Greetings neirons,

When you have your work ready to be published you're welcome to present it to our community, most of us are only familiar with DOS/Windows and it would be good to see a stronger linux presence.

:lol:

#6 neirons

neirons
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Programming<br /> assembler for Z80, Intel 8088, PIC microcontrollers<br /> pascal and Delphi<br />And in present my lovely is making of my own Linux distribution.<br />
  •  
    Latvia

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:23 AM

OK, nuno
I'm glad to help! When my distribution mod will be ready, link for downloads and some documentation, will be published there.
And sorry, about my english. My experience is not enough :lol:

#7 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:43 AM

Don't worry - I can understand you well enough! :thumbup:

We can also help with hosting if you wish - http://boot-land.blo...buildernet.html

Good luck! :lol:

#8 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:49 PM

Guess this means that a visit to your country is due soon.

And if you are in the Netherlands, just cross the border and visit me.

Peter :lol:

#9 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:50 AM

Welcome to both of you.

Ciot, you can start a thread and share youre experience as you go along building youre PE's for youre apprentianship. And if in the future you build good scripts and are able to share youre experience and Scripts here. Then youre are welcome to do so. If you build youre on Project in the future there is always room for more projects. :lol:

Some videos hosted on youtube. There are more somewhere.
http://www.youtube.c...mp;search_type=

#10 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:54 AM

And if you are in the Netherlands, just cross the border and visit me.

Never been to Germany as well but if I ever travel around your home country then you'll surely get news from me.

(always wanted to visit the Oktober fest) :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users