I'll give you an explanation of how I think this issue has arisen for you:
1. You downloaded the new bootsdi script
2. First build ran fine
3. Next builds will not build
Both Peter and I, for reasons as yet unknown, both had this occur also.
The way we got the script functioning again was to manually uninstall the driver (the reason for my batch file) and then reboot. The script is then running properly after this.
Sorry to belabor the point but, two things don't add up for me here; I was
able to run new, fresh downloaded builds with this same configuration on a number of occasions (at least 9 or 10) leading up to the problem that occured late in the day, yesterday. Since then, as many attempts have failed
despite all efforts to re-create the original procedure; including
removing the new BootSDI script from the mix! Also, I have tried as well the 'manual uninstall' but without
success. I am now going to restore my hard drive to a point before any of this 'unpleasantness' occured and will be interested to see what happens when I try this build, from scratch, again. Unless I'm missing something; if I'm able to build successfully (at least once) it indicates that some, otherwise, irreversable corruption occured (and will probably occur again if the issue is not addressed) or
, if I can't
build the project even with a restored drive, than something dramatic has changed in the downloads which makes the project (at least the new BootSDI) now incompatible with my hardware. I'll let you know what happens, thanks Galapo; I know you're trying your best and just want this issue resolved (to go away) as much as I do