#1 soporific

soporific

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:37 AM

Hi there,

Firstly, its great to see a new stable version of winbuilder, i was last around when 072a just came out and i spent a lot of time re-doing builds because they never seemed to work but i did get a few to work that did the job in the end. The new version 074 worked first time and i haven't had a build go wrong yet. So this tells me much progress has been made, and so congratulations are in order!

I have built a LiveXP build from my Windows XP SP2 install disc and the only thing i'm not happy with is the lack of fonts. Everything else is fantastic but i have set aside about 30 fonts that would make things a bit more interesting and i was wondering how to insert them -- can they be installed by hand? i don't mind writing in all the info, there's only 30 fonts.

Ideally there is a script i can just insert, or should i learn how to write one myself -- i am game for that sort of thing.

Cheers again for this project, it rocks!

Soporific.

#2 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

Maybe I should add beakmyn's 'Essential Fonts' script to LiveXP? I'll try to get around to it tomorrow for you.

Regards,
Galapo.

#3 soporific

soporific

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:47 AM

Maybe I should add beakmyn's 'Essential Fonts' script to LiveXP? I'll try to get around to it tomorrow for you.

Regards,
Galapo.

thanks dude, in return i thought it only fair to share what is really making my life easier with regard to inserting apps to my PE build:

http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=4087

i've been meaning to post it but i was being lazy but you have inspired me to move my butt on this. Cheers for your help, and i hope you use the tool. I'm not posting it for nothing you know :)

#4 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:07 AM

I've uploaded the font script to the LiveXP server, adjusted slightly from the version in NativePE.

Regards,
Galapo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users