Vote for a "newbies" dedicated space!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

ispy has began a brave topic where he asks a space where newbies can place the even dummiest questions ever placed on earth and still get a good and pacient reply that explains bit by bit the right steps to get a "newbie" back on the right track.

We've all been newbies more than once and chances are that we'll always be in one way or another confronted with situations where we'll have to risk and make a newbie style question where fingers will be crossed to get a simple to understand reply.

At the moment, the voting to create this new space is still not enough to make a decision wether positive or negative so please visit the topic and place your vote so that the community can decide wether this space should exist or not.

If you like - express the reasons for your vote so that we can know your opinion.

http://www.boot-land...-all-t4028.html

Remember that those newbies who ask a dumb question risk themselves to be joked for a day but nevertheless learn from the given replies - those who never ask remain newbies for the rest of their life.. :)

Thank you for voting!!

:(

#2 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:29 AM

I remember starting out last year and not really knowing where to really place questions. So a dedicated place sounds a good idea to me.

Regards,
Galapo.

#3 sanbarrow

sanbarrow

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:05 AM

Good idea - I would also like to see a "beginners guide to winbuilder for pebuilder-users"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users