• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Seiba_*

Guest_Seiba_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:08 PM

Hi to all in the forum,

I'm user Seiba.
I come from the south of germany, and my english could be a little bit better, but I think I can express myself good enough.
The name 'Seiba', if you say it in german, it is nearly spoken as the english word 'Cyber' that's the reason ...

I'm interested using VistaPe and I need it mainly for my Unattended Installation of Windows XP at the office.
So I have and will have many questions in using Winbuilder and its features. :thumbsup:
I have experience in programming and scripting using VB-Languages, also I have Windows knowledge since Windows 3.1.
In the office I'm one of the domain administrators and I'm in the second-level support for Windows and Environment.
Also other tasks are programming and maintaining Microsoft Access/Sql database applications.

In private I'm nearly daily riding my bicycle and do often sports.
A good contrast - must be - to the work with those stupid computers :D .

Seiba

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

Hi to all in the forum,

I'm user Seiba.
I come from the south of germany, and my english could be a little bit better, but I think I can express myself good enough.
The name 'Seiba', if you say it in german, it is nearly spoken as the english word 'Cyber' that's the reason ...

I'm interested using VistaPe and I need it mainly for my Unattended Installation of Windows XP at the office.
So I have and will have many questions in using Winbuilder and its features. :thumbsup:
I have experience in programming and scripting using VB-Languages, also I have Windows knowledge since Windows 3.1.
In the office I'm one of the domain administrators and I'm in the second-level support for Windows and Environment.
Also other tasks are programming and maintaining Microsoft Access/Sql database applications.

In private I'm nearly daily riding my bicycle and do often sports.
A good contrast - must be - to the work with those stupid computers :D .

Seiba

[German]
Ja, dann mal herzlich willkommen!
[/German]

Hi Seiba, welcome in our community!

I wish you good success in increasing your knowledge in 'nonofficial' stuff.

Maybe we 'see' us again here!

Peter

#3 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

I will spare you how an English reader might phonetically read your "old" nick Msenn....:thumbsup:

Now I see why you changed it! :D

jaclaz

#4 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:16 PM

Welcome to our community and thanks for introducing yourself! :thumbsup:

Your scripting talent is also very welcomed - we need more people capable of helping out in the coding of projects like vistaPE.

If you have time and like to get your hands on this challenge, I'd recommend taking a look on the newer version which is under beta testing.

http://www.boot-land...beta-t3928.html

Last but not least, hope you have fun around here!

:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users