Jump to content











Photo
- - - - -

What is this?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:40 PM

After some time, I have made test of LiveXP and nativeEx and found
something new:

E_3.JPG

What is this? :thumbsup:

This is from nativeEx testing, but similar is with LiveXP! Attached File  log.zip   130.65KB   357 downloads

#2 pscEx

pscEx

    Platinum Member

  • Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Location:Korschenbroich, Germany
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:40 PM

After some time, I have made test of LiveXP and nativeEx and found
something new:

E_3.JPG

What is this? :thumbsup:

This is from nativeEx testing, but similar is with LiveXP! Attached File  log.zip   130.65KB   357 downloads

That happens id you use a newer script with variables not yet included in your script.project.

You must update the script.project (I think pedrole or galapo published a new API version with an 'Update' button)

Peter

#3 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

That happens id you use a newer script with variables not yet included in your script.project.

You must update the script.project (I think pedrole or galapo published a new API version with an 'Update' button)

Peter



Thank you! :thumbsup:

#4 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:53 PM

That happens id you use a newer script with variables not yet included in your script.project.

You must update the script.project (I think pedrole or galapo published a new API version with an 'Update' button)

Peter



Done, but result is the same!? :thumbsup:

#5 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

Done, but result is the same!? :thumbsup:



After additional testing I have discovered that problem is generated by PENetwork.script v24!?

I don't know what is the cause, as log doesn't show any error. :D

#6 pscEx

pscEx

    Platinum Member

  • Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Location:Korschenbroich, Germany
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

After additional testing I have discovered that problem is generated by PENetwork.script v24!?

I don't know what is the cause, as log doesn't show any error. :thumbsup:


Sorry that I contradict :D

The log shows that it happens in PowerISO.

Peter

#7 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:09 AM

Sorry that I contradict :thumbsup:

The log shows that it happens in PowerISO.

Peter



Nothing to be sorry! As usual, you are right.

Thank you. :D

#8 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:07 AM

Sorry that I contradict :thumbsup:

The log shows that it happens in PowerISO.

Peter



Please, why my PowerISO.script is not working in LiveXP/nativeEx?! :D
Attached File  PowerISO.zip   1.56KB   309 downloads
It works beautifully in VistaPE, including registration and VirtualCD!

Thank you!

#9 pscEx

pscEx

    Platinum Member

  • Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Location:Korschenbroich, Germany
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:28 PM

Please, why my PowerISO.script is not working in LiveXP/nativeEx?! :thumbsup:
Attached File  PowerISO.zip   1.56KB   309 downloads
It works beautifully in VistaPE, including registration and VirtualCD!

Thank you!


Th variables, used when opening hives:
%RegSystem%
%RegUser%
%RegSoftware%

appearently are defined inside the VistaPE project, but undefined in nativeEx based projects.

Try to use the hive_load API macro.

It should be accepted by both VistaPE and nativeEx based.

Peter

#10 phox

phox

    Silver Member

  • .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

Th variables, used when opening hives:
%RegSystem%
%RegUser%
%RegSoftware%

appearently are defined inside the VistaPE project, but undefined in nativeEx based projects.

Try to use the hive_load API macro.

It should be accepted by both VistaPE and nativeEx based.

Peter



Thank you my friend, but that is far beyond my knowledge! :thumbsup:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users