Many thanks to all for you hard work.
What I must to do now ?
Has already test wb072 and wb073 with zCopy error stable.
Let me first clarify two things:
- The issue is not caused by zCopy; vdk under certain circumstances cannot work correctly
- This issue does not depend on WB 074 directly. Maybe there is a bug inside WB074 which also causes other anomalities.
- If you work with nativeEx_barebone:
- Click the Download tab
- In the right, check nativeEx.boot-land.net
- In the left, check nativeEx_barebone > Finish > Create Image > BootSDI.Script
- If you do not want them do download, uncheck all other scripts in the left.
- If you work with LiveXP
- Do the nativeEx_barebone steps above
- Copy %BaseDir%\Projects\nativeEx_barebone\Finish\2 Create Image\BootSDI.Script %BaseDir%\Projects\LiveXP\Finish\2 Create Image