Thanks for direct link
binaries downloaded unpacked and replaced in c:\WinBuilder074\Projects\Tools\Vdk\
Unfortunately with same result:
first: you should be able to post jpg's. No need for using imageshack etc.
now the issue itself:
There seems to be something strange in your WB installation we have to find.
Please follow the next instructions exactly
- Do not touch your c:\WinBuilder074 directory any more. but do not delete. Maybe we need it for compare
- Create a new Winbuilder directory and download (not a copy of the existing one!) WinBuilder074 into it
- Go to download tab
- Disable all servers besides nativeex.boot-land.net
- Disable all projects besides nativeEx_barebone and download it
- Don't worry about duplicated, empty entries in the tree
- Define the path to your source CD and build the project by using the blue 'Play'
- Follow the instruction to finish and restart WinBuilder
- Build again by using the blue 'Play'
That should end with a PE boot into qEmu
(If you try to 'show contents ...' that will not work because of current server rebuild.
But you can try e.g. google.com)
- Navigate to Finish > Create Image > Boot SDI and define the path to the needed files
- In the project tree, navigate to Tools > Reopen
- Click 'Reopen' and wait until the left grey 'reopen' background becomes to blue again
- In the second combo box in the left, change 'CreateISO' to 'Boot SDI'
- Click 'Run Them'
That takes a while where WinBuilder seems to hang.
To see the activity, you can click 'Log' and then see something happening.
- You should end with a PE boot into qEmu
If in the above description any step goes different from what is expected, descripbe that as detailled as possible.
If you boot successfully into qEmu, the reason is in your current C:\Winbuilder074, and we have to find, where exactly.