Beware that labeling a version as "stable" doesn't necessarily mean that all possible bugs were ironed out - it just means that this version is definitively better than the last stable in regard to overall improvements.
For bug fixing - a new beta testing version 075 should be released soon to ensure that we can continue with the debugging process.
Here is the complete log of changes for this version:
- Modified UI to keep tabs well separated and enlarge the size of the work window.
- Web tab now defaults to http://boot-land.net/forums instead of http://boot-land.net/forums/wb.php to give direct access to the forums
- fixed bug on web tab which kept the progress whell rotating even after the page concluded loading
- Added right-click menu to add commands on the New Script tool
- Added right-click copy/paste/cut function to codebox and New Script Tool
- Fixed the CheckList component on the interface section
- Added standalone editor mode for editing script - use winbuilder /open="mydir\myWork.script"
- Added NativeEx server on the download list
- Corrected error messages that ocurred when editing the script's description in standalone editor mode
- Added option on standalone editor to run buttons and checkboxes
- Running a single script in unattended is much simpler, new syntax: Winbuilder.exe /run="c:\test\apps\myApp.script"
This mode will automatically try to find it's respective project file and read all default values from there if none is specified on command line
- Unattended mode can run files with any .project filename (example: winbuilder.exe %basedir%\Projects\LiveXP\LiveXP.project)
- Added stop button when running in unattended mode
- Added confirmation box when deleting attached files.
- Added button to run script inside the source code editor
- Added auto-save option inside source code editor
- Server list is directly updated from the internet instead of using built-in server addresses.
- Added button on the download tab to refresh list of available servers on the web
- Added support for reading the default webpage from each web server when selected
- Changed icon for download button inside the download center
- Reverted back to default internal project processing
- Web server list is now available as a tab to keep things tidy
- Added two new commands to the IF function - question and notquestion. Example syntax: if,question,"Continue?",echo,"Hello world!"
- Removed - message that appeared after saving a script in the source editor - save button automatically detects when script is modified.
- Fixed - bug that erased the contents of the script whenever using a spinedit object on the interface
- Fixed - bug that prevented loading any .script file outside the projects folder
- Fixed - Bug which appeared when selecting an error on the log window after running a script "Cannot focus disabled window"
- Fixed - bug that prevented loading .script files in editor mode using command line parameters
- Added - IniDeleteSection - support for unicode files
- Added - IniAddTextLine - support for unicode files
- Added - button to edit listed web servers inside the web server list.
- Added - missing <If,Question,"My Question?",Command> option on the right click menu of the source code editor
- Added - option to launch external editor in source code editor
- Corrected - FileCopy command with progress bar - it was only outputing the name of the filename being copied after completing the copy
- Corrected - After clicking on button inside UI - big play button is disabled
- Corrected - System,RefreshInterface is not working after pressing button on script UI
- Corrected - edit with right-click button on explorer erased everything except interface
- Corrected - Text box won't remember changes made on UI editor
- Corrected - Play button inside source code editor was not saving latest changes
- Replaced - old inimerge code was replaced with newer version (please test)
- Replaced - logo icon for source code editor tab
- Replaced - navigation icons on main window
- Disabled - SystemRefreshInterface is not executed when called from script UI buttons
- Corrected - FileCopy was not allowing to copy a file from one location to another using a different filename
- Corrected - Replaced all "wich" typo keywords by "which"
- Corrected - IniDeleteSection was not working with UNICODE files
- Solved - bug when encoding files using beta 4 - incompatibilities between unicode vs ansi
- Added - Main script treeview is locked when changing selected status to avoid flickers.
- Added - Switch to TxtAddLine - using "unicode" as last parameter on the append line operations will write with unicode support
- Fixed - bug that appeared when running the script inside the source code editor window
- Modified - Single script upload button was moved to the "Options" tab inside the script editor
- Enabled - MD5 tool to calculate MD5 checksum was readded on the "Options" tab
- Fixed - bug that "forgot" adding last folder on the "Create New script" tab
The new version can be downloaded on the winbuilder site following this link --> http://winbuilder.ne...oad.php?view.25
Hope you enjoy this new version - please let me know if something still needs to corrected or bug fixed.
Have a good weekend!