Ove

.script developer

• .script developer
  • 192 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:12 PM

Hello everyone.

It is with regret I tell you this, but I must take a break from scripting and from Boot Land.
The reasons for my decision are purely personal: School has started.
I am in the 12th grade and in the summer I have a big exam to give, and I really need to focus on my studies.
I really don't have the time for doing much in the development of this great application and Windows PE.

But I won't be gone, I'll check out the forums every now and then (maybe the weekends) and maybe I'll still write and improove my scripts, just not as often.

Keep up the good work!
:P
Ove

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:18 PM

Your scripts rock! :P

Good luck with school! :P

#3 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:38 PM

But I won't be gone, I'll check out the forums every now and then (maybe the weekends) and maybe I'll still write and improove my scripts, just not as often.

Hope to see you soon, take it easy, though, "real life" has precedence over everything else.

jaclaz

#4 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:54 PM

Good luck with school!

See you later!

Peter

#5 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for all the hard work you have shared in the meantime. :P

#6 Alexei

Alexei

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 664 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

Hello everyone.

It is with regret I tell you this, but I must take a break from scripting and from Boot Land.
The reasons for my decision are purely personal: School has started.
I am in the 12th grade and in the summer I have a big exam to give, and I really need to focus on my studies.
I really don't have the time for doing much in the development of this great application and Windows PE.

Keep up the good work!
Ove

Dear Radoi, I really regret that a while ago I referred your script as a negative example (it was first I ran into that day). Please don't feel bad about that. In fact, I was waiting for your reply to assure you of my sympathy. Please excuse me. I didn't know you just wanted to do more having very limited time. I feel :P
I looked at your scripts, they are really nice :P We all will be missing you.
Good luck with your studies!
Alexei

#7 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:15 PM

Ove can you check out the Explorer v008 thread. I had some suggestions that can be implemented when you have time. This will allow others to continue to add things to the Explorer shell if the original author is limited in time to update a script as importand as the Explorer shell is. Thanks! Good luck in school.

http://www.boot-land...?...post&p=2829

#8 Ove

Ove

.script developer

• .script developer
  • 192 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 24 September 2006 - 01:43 PM

Dear Radoi, I really regret that a while ago I referred your script as a negative example (it was first I ran into that day). Please don't feel bad about that. In fact, I was waiting for your reply to assure you of my sympathy. Please excuse me. I didn't know you just wanted to do more having very limited time. I feel :P
I looked at your scripts, they are really nice :P We all will be missing you.
Good luck with your studies!
Alexei

Don't worry about it!

Thank all of you for the support!

PS: Call me Ove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users