#1 XSilverlink

XSilverlink
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:11 AM

Hey i wanted to say thank you for this great script and such

But i have a little snag. I can't seem to access any Harddisk's with the PE.
I have this on all my computers. From a PII to a E6850.

Is there anything i can do

Greetz Silverlink

#2 XSilverlink

XSilverlink
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:55 AM

Anybody? This is really troubling me cuz i need it for a big project @ work.
The PE can't find any hard drives and this really sucks.

Again thnx for the help

#3 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7100 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:49 PM

Hmmm,
don't want to seem rude or unfriendly, believe me I am not :w00t:, but short of a "Standard reply #32":
http://www.boot-land...?...c=2587&st=1
what do you expect? :w00t:

Moreover, besides the fact that my crystal ball is still under repair/tuning, I have also no access to Tarots and I-Ching right now. :w00t: :loleverybody:

Now, if you would please read the Common Sense Advice within the Rules:
http://www.boot-land...?act=boardrules
with particular attention to points #a., #d. and #f.

When asking for help on a malfunctioning .script or build ALWAYS attach to the request your log.htm, possibly compressed to save bandwith/time.

jaclaz

#4 XSilverlink

XSilverlink
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:46 AM

how hard is it to understand?

My Native PE doesn't see any HARDDISKS (PSYCHICAL DRIVE's) Changed some default options but nothing to big.
So the problem is it doesn't detect any HDD's IDE and SATA

Greetz

#5 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7100 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

how hard is it to understand?

It is very easy to understand :cheers:, but IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE :cheers: , unless you give the required details:

When asking for help on a malfunctioning .script or build ALWAYS attach to the request your log.htm, possibly compressed to save bandwith/time.

I will type the following really slowly :cheers:, in order to let you be able to understand fully the extent of it:
1) READ what I already linked you to
2) COMPLY with it
3) Another post, just a single one, with that attitude, and I'll see you out of this board faster than you can even think of, and I am serious about it.

jaclaz

#6 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10549 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

Hi XSilverlink, welcome to our community - as Jaclaz mentioned, it is very important that you write as many details as possible so that we can indeed understand what is happening and the best approach to solve it.

---

There is a SATA support script already available - look for SATA using the forum search tool and you should find plenty of informations about this matter.

NativePE has the same nativeEx engine as LiveXP, being similar I suggest you to take a look on the scripts available on the liveXP server and add the sata.script file from this project.

It can temporarily be found here: http://livexp.boot-l...rs/SATA2.script - I personally recommend using the download center from wb since this link should soon be moved with a more recent version already posted here in the forums.

This script might require some tunning to work on your project and it may also have grow outdated to support your "ghost" sata drives, so I recommend that you post feedback on the respective discussion topic so that the authors can know how their script is working for other people.

----

Maybe if you send a personal message to thuun - this script also gets added on the NativePE project as default.

:cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users