• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 llamedoso

llamedoso

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:53 PM

Hello,
Have succeeded using BartPe, very impressed. Have the following very minor problem though.
I made a an audio driver script for the on-board Nvidia sound. Now when BartPe loads the 'Found new hardware wizard' pops up, I press 'cancel' and continue. The drivers are all loaded and I have sound functionality. Is there any way to stop this wizard as the drivers are already loaded.
Thanks.

#2 carfan

carfan

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 196 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

Hello,
Have succeeded using BartPe, very impressed. Have the following very minor problem though.
I made a an audio driver script for the on-board Nvidia sound. Now when BartPe loads the 'Found new hardware wizard' pops up, I press 'cancel' and continue. The drivers are all loaded and I have sound functionality. Is there any way to stop this wizard as the drivers are already loaded.
Thanks.

hwpnp runs automaticllay at startup as configured. also, when pentwork config runs i believe that bartpe also executes hardware searches. hwpnp can be written only to scan certain hardware, etc- volumes, net, etc.
i also have had that problem with my hard drives on a massive driver script i call brute force. in the bartpe world hwpnp can be turned off as autorun. i use penetwork instead of penetwork config to stop its auto scan. i believe the lastet version of penetwork only scan for nics. hwpnp uses and switches can be found in the bartpe world and ubcd4win world forums and through the hwpnp plugin info.

carfan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users