livexp.boot-land.net server

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10549 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:26 AM

Most projects are being moved away to separate webserver to help people only download what they need and liveXP is also being moved to a new location.

Add

livexp.boot-land.net

to your list of webservers and you'll get the fresh files from this project.

A lot of changes were introduced since the last time this project was uploaded, but here is a small description of modifications.

- Application scripts moved from level 4 to level 5
- Driver scripts moved from level 3 to 6 and are displayed after application scripts
- Tweaks scripts were moved to the Basic Folder

Most application scripts available are written using generic API commands. There are also a lot of scripts needing to be updated with more recent version changes and tools, but should still provide a clean and stable result until I can completely test the newer scripts.

The library of new applications added using the complete download profile is quite sized at the moment (>80Mb) and the recomended is around 15Mb.

Really recommend getting all files from this server and trying the project with all scripts selected - gives a very nice feature packed boot disk.. :yahoo:

#2 phox

phox

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 764 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

Add to your list of webservers and you'll get the fresh files from this project.

Am I missing something or !WBManager folder with !Fundamentals.Script is missing?!

I have done downloading twice and there is no WBManager folder? :)

Otherwise it’s great package! Congratulation! :yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users