Summer time..

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

Hi everyone!

I'll be starting my vacation time today and should last until mid september.

My family is also arriving here today and in the meanwhile I will try to keep working on the newer wb beta and getting a stable liveXP available as soon as possible.

Will disable the personal messenger but I'm always reachable on my email - please use it only when needed as my wife will only allow me to spend a very short time in front a computer.. :)

Have a great summer! :yahoo:

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:31 AM

Have a great summer! :yahoo:

Same for you!

Peter

#3 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4198 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:53 AM

:yahoo:

#4 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

Have fun, Nuno.
Let your love recharge your batteries, so you can come back with lots of energy to tackle the next big steps! :yahoo:

Just one last questionm, what is the current status of the LIveXP project? Is it already 'stable', you mentioned some problems you were still working to fix.

:)

#5 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:20 PM

Just one last questionm, what is the current status of the LIveXP project? Is it already 'stable', you mentioned some problems you were still working to fix.

Due to this part of your post you should better 'look http://www.boot-land...?...ost&p=18717 and PM me' :yahoo:

Peter

#6 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:29 PM

I've been on/off vacation trying to travel as much as possible, but having unfinished features on wb keeps me unrested - will really try to get them sorted or move to a really far place nowhere near any electricity and keep away from my laptop for the next couple of weeks.. :yahoo:

Thanks for keeping the important topics on a central point - makes things easier to find - have a great summer time yourselves! :)

#7 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

Happy you are enjoying it :loleverybody:

I will be on and off the board (actually MUCH more off than on) for the next, say, ten days, starting from tomorrow.

I have no Internet connection where I am going to, so I'll try to peep in from some Internet Cafè.

Be well,

jaclaz

#8 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

Happy you are enjoying it :w00t:

I will be on and off the board (actually MUCH more off than on) for the next, say, ten days, starting from tomorrow.

I have no Internet connection where I am going to, so I'll try to peep in from some Internet Cafè.

Be well,

jaclaz

aaahhh...

Some relaxing days here w/o your language comments to my posts
In order not to give you a new reason:
Maybe 'Some relaxing days here w/o my posts causing you to give some comments about my linguistic organization'

Peter :loleverybody:

#9 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 10 August 2007 - 07:20 PM

Happy you are enjoying it :w00t:

Be well,

jaclaz

Hope the weather helps and the company as well! :w00t:

Have fun! :w00t:

aaahhh...

Some relaxing days here w/o your language comments to my posts

:w00t:

I thought I was the only one being pointed all the time about my "good" english writings.. :w00t:

(please notice that this is not a complaint because I really thought my written english was a bit above the average portuguese citizen until jaclaz started reporting the typos I wrote/write which actually taught me a lot - thanks :loleverybody: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users