#1 carfan

carfan

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 196 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:54 PM

1. Runscanner is a tool to load a remote users registry before applying it and starting another program like regedit. It looks for the windows folder on the hard drive and lists all user accounts to load one or many registries for scanning or editing. A simple .cmd line can be modified to point to other programs like antispyware or some antiviruses that scan the registry as part of their scan. An ex. .cmd :

start %SystemDrive%\Programs\Runscanner\RunScanner.exe /t 0 %systemroot%\System32\regedit.exe

- runscaner cant be tested it in a virtual environment unless to can point to a windows folder. Burn your project to a cd or ubs to test. Really works neat. Try it out.

2. Regeditrunscanner uses the normal regedit program with the runscanner .cmd.

3. Aida32 is borrowed from ubcd4win and is a system info tool.

All can be found at the link below:

Visit My Download Site

#2 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10557 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:27 PM

Nice scripts! :yahoo:

I'll move them to the nativeEx / LiveXP forums because they are specific to these projects.. :)

#3 carfan

carfan

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 196 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:32 PM

Nice scripts! :yahoo:

I'll move them to the nativeEx / LiveXP forums because they are specific to these projects.. :)

Thanks Nuno

Could Include the ability (when your done with it) to run your new adaware script with a choice to use with or without runscanner??? (for the people who use or dont use runscanner) What do you think???

Thanks

#4 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10557 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

Maybe you could send a personal message to Areyu - he's picking up the adaware script to finish it properly, maybe he's interested on this idea.

http://blog.boot-lan...ork/2007-07-19/

:yahoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users