#1 Kenzo

Kenzo
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    New Zealand

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:05 AM

Hello all,

I need a bit of help please. I need BURNIN TEST PRO ( from Passmark ) ver 5.3 to run from my USB Vista PE stick. I have " portable " version of this program and it's running fine from USB on any machine loaded with normal Windows but it's not running from VistaPE USB, maybe because there is no DirectX9 installed in VistaPE? Can somebody guide me how to make this work ( or how can DX9 be installed in VistaPE ).
I am a computer tech and I need a god stress test program to run from a portable USB VistaPE.

Cheers and thanks for help.

#2 ndog37

ndog37

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
    New Zealand

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

Did you have any success with this?
I also want to run some stress testing tools from PE environment, actually ANY stress test tool that can fully load the CPU and monitor temperature is all I need.
Anyone done that before?

#3 patsch

patsch

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 785 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:22 AM

you can use intel burn test, LinX, prime95 and many other tools. The scripts are very simple (take a look at the app scripts given in your project). For these progs you do not need any additional files, directx or something like this.
For monitoring, you can use hwmonitor, realtemp or coretemp. These progs are also very simple to integrate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users