Note:Click here if you just want to know how to Attach or Upload Scripts.
Question asked at
How to Download 7zip, a Freeware Archive Compressor & how to ZIP a file.
1. go to http://www.-7-zip.org and click on the Dowload.exe link.
2. Select the location from where to download the 7zip Program.
3. Wait a few secons for the File Download dialog window to show. Select "Save". We will save 7zip to Desktop in this example.
4. Go to the desktop and Start Installation by clicking on the 7z443.exe. During install you can install it using the defaults.
5. To compress a Script to a Zip file. Select the File or files you want. Right click on the highlited file or files and select "7-zip" from the right click options. Then select "Add to archive"
6. Select the drop down box in the Archive format option. Select the option "Zip". Select the "OK" button to save the new zip to the Desktop.
7. The final result should be in your desktop. It will have the name that was in the Archive name and have the extension ZIP.