#1 metal_17

metal_17
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:41 PM

Hi to all, I'am beginner.
I've downloaded from here the sata.script and NetDriversPack.zip.
Anyone could say what i must to do now?
There is tutorial that can help me about installing script and net drivers?
Thanks. :1st:

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10565 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:25 PM

Welcome!

Beware that you seem to be using scripts that were designed to be used on XP/2003 projects like liveXP, nativeEx and nativePE - they were not written to work with VistaPE..

Using the search tool on the VistaPE forums you should be able to find more posts about drivers - I particulary recommend looking for posts made by a member called ctv99 because he created a good tool to integrate nearly 2Gb worth of drivers on your boot disk if you wish.

Good luck digging these posts back to daylight! :1st:

#3 NightMan

NightMan

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 433 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:04 AM

I've downloaded from here the sata.script and NetDriversPack.zip.

sata.script is not compatible with VistaPE, download latest VistaPE beta, all drivers already included :1st:

#4 metal_17

metal_17
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:33 AM

thank you guys for reply, but i'd like to know olso... if i've to insert new driver into my live cd of vistape, how must i do? I must to create a script? If yes, then where i must to put it?

Now I use bartbe.
In Bartpe project, there is a directory named "net" where i put .inf .cat .sys files of drivers and i create cd with program pebuilder and then network or controller driver it functioning... there's something like this in vistape project?

Thanks and sorry for my english... :1st:

#5 paraglider

paraglider

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1739 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:50 AM

You need drivers.rar from ctv99.boot-land.net. Create a directory named Drivers in VistaPE subdirectory of winbuilder. Expand rar file into this VistaPE\drivers directory making sure to maintain the directory structure of the archive. Add your drivers to subdirectories of :

VistaPE\Drivers\Drivers\Drivers\

Also there is an invalid path in the script, C:\NetDriversPack, which you should change via winbuilder to point to the directory that contains your drivers. In my case it was E:\WinBuilder\Projects\VistaPE\Drivers\Drivers\Drivers.

#6 metal_17

metal_17
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:55 AM

You need drivers.rar from ctv99.boot-land.net. Create a directory named Drivers in VistaPE subdirectory of winbuilder. Expand rar file into this VistaPE\drivers directory making sure to maintain the directory structure of the archive. Add your drivers to subdirectories of :

VistaPE\Drivers\Drivers\Drivers\

OOOOKKKEEEEYYYY, now i try, thank you!

#7 martinr

martinr

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

@ metal_17
If you want drivers, I think that I should repeat NightMan's advice to download the latest beta version of VistaPE. It is available here.

The new beta has drivers.script, which holds an encoded file containing 76MB of SATA/RAID and LAN drivers. The script copies them to the disk, and the necessary drivers are then automatically installed at run-time.

This should do the trick, but the script only runs in version 9 (the present beta) because it uses new autorun features.

#8 Chief Aramaki

Chief Aramaki

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:35 AM

Hello!

I've got the same Problem, but with LiveXP. How do I get Drivers in it. I'm using Winbuilder since a week and I do not know a lot about this. I've managed it to make a running LiveXP, but I can't get the damn drivers into it. The drivers I need are net drivers for Intel PRO/1000 and marvell yukon whatever. I've downloaded the drivers and now I'm trying to get them into LiveXP.

Can someone help me????? :1st: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#9 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:46 AM

Hello!

I've got the same Problem, but with LiveXP. How do I get Drivers in it. I'm using Winbuilder since a week and I do not know a lot about this. I've managed it to make a running LiveXP, but I can't get the damn drivers into it. The drivers I need are net drivers for Intel PRO/1000 and marvell yukon whatever. I've downloaded the drivers and now I'm trying to get them into LiveXP.

Can someone help me????? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

[German+]
Erst mal willkommen bei Boot-Land!
[GERMAN-]

If you have some issues with drivers inside LiveXP, you are wrong in this forum (VistaPE). Please repeat the question in the "Support and Bug reporting" forum and include the name of the driver script(s) you are trying to use.

Also please have a look at the "Board Rules" link in the left of the light blue caption of this page:
It is always good to include a log.

Peter :1st:

#10 powaking

powaking

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 238 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:43 PM

@ metal_17
If you want drivers, I think that I should repeat NightMan's advice to download the latest beta version of VistaPE. It is available here.

The new beta has drivers.script, which holds an encoded file containing 76MB of SATA/RAID and LAN drivers. The script copies them to the disk, and the necessary drivers are then automatically installed at run-time.

This should do the trick, but the script only runs in version 9 (the present beta) because it uses new autorun features.

How can we get additional drivers incorporated with this script?

#11 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10565 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:53 PM

Use ctv99's tool - http://ctv99.boot-land.net

:yahoo:

#12 powaking

powaking

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 238 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:08 PM

Use ctv99's tool - http://ctv99.boot-land.net

:yahoo:

Thats what I originally used but found it to take a long time. Nightmans seems to be much quicker. Maybe if Nightman improved his plugin so that it would be easy to include additional drivers that would be shaweet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users