1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr.Adam1983

Mr.Adam1983

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 07 April 2020 - 08:59 PM

Listen, this community has done well with itself, I want to tell you that for a very long time I had a great deal of issue with this community as a whole; the last time I did a project was about 5 years ago and it was a battle then.  Enough of a battle that I really dreaded having to update and looked for alternatives. And to be clear I have been using Winbuilder since 2010, the learning curve has always been steep but the active members of the community made it steeper back then.  I still see some familiar names but they are the few members who tried to help back then; the problem members I think are still around and they should be as they built this.  But let me tell you that 10 years ago, even 5 years ago, as a novice this was a monster of a under taking from the technical side and from the support side. 

Again, I looked for alternatives, there is nothing, that works, that compares to the end product you get with this "method". Most of those alternatives are sad attempts to rebrand what has been developed here.

So I came back, wrote a big long intro and explained in detail what I needed to do and then waited for the fight to begin.  That fight never came, I started this on April 2nd 2020, it is April 7th 2020 and I have everything I need in place or I at least have a path worked out.  I have a working Win10PE environment built with ChrisPE in PE Bakery.

And PEBakery?  OMG, that is a work of art compared to were we came from with WinBuilder.  The attention and refinement show, what a fantastic product.

Thank you, you have made this as easy as it should be; maybe easier.  

• wimb and alacran like this

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:25 AM

As the great Andrew Martin used to say, "One is glad to be of service".

;)

:duff:

Wonko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users