158 replies to this topic

#151 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 6 days ago

Hey blood hand, sorry for me not being on the fourms for the last two days, i was testing out ios 7 on ipog4g, wont work, cant get it to be therthed either. Not that if that maters to this.
I will try your driver over night and see the results, and ill make sure to use the right bootmfgw file.

If still not working, after testing boot again medikat win10, copy back vga.sys from install.wim and revert all the vga bcdedit commands. Then reboot again, see what you get on the screen. I assume it's a blue screen with a driver error: missing sata/optane driver or simply the intel video doesn't work. My bet is the not working intel driver. The good driver should be on that link from baidu, which is dead. Hopefully he will repost it.

#152 popoof22

popoof22

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 3 days ago

If still not working, after testing boot again medikat win10, copy back vga.sys from install.wim and revert all the vga bcdedit commands. Then reboot again, see what you get on the screen. I assume it's a blue screen with a driver error: missing sata/optane driver or simply the intel video doesn't work. My bet is the not working intel driver. The good driver should be on that link from baidu, which is dead. Hopefully he will repost it.

Im incredibley sorry about the late respoence.

I was working on a cdomplete guide video to help people with installing the os, and spread the message out on other fourms. Would you like to check it out just to make sure their are no issues, and see maybe where i can have imrpoved in the video. Its currentley renedering and i just need to upload it to a google drive.

I also the the despcrtion with all the links, but ill show it to you first before ill upload.

Edited by popoof22, 3 days ago.

#153 popoof22

popoof22

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 3 days ago

Here https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#154 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 3 days ago

Nice. but that works for kaby lake only. Did it work for you? Check your private messages and let me know

Edited by bloodhand, 3 days ago.

#155 popoof22

popoof22

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 3 days ago

Nice. but that works for kaby lake only. Did it work for you? Check your private messages and let me know

Hey blood i got the messasge, i had to reset my vm, so but ill get to testing that driver, and ill rebrand the video as for 8th gen kaby lake processors

#156 popoof22

popoof22

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 11 hours ago

IT FINALLY WORKS!!!! Also sorry about the short delay

For some reason i tried qith usb 3 drivers and intel vtx disabled it worked

It installs pretty fast too.

However their is one massive issue, their is no usb connectivity at all, the built in keyboard works, the speak works, and so does the head phone jack.

Good thing is i can get files on to the drive by going back to 10 mini and putting them their, i tried some but they didnt work, ill take a look at the fourm you sent me and see their.

Ill be glad to hearing to your message.

#157 popoof22

popoof22

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 11 hours ago

Also nice thing too is that uhd 630 came preinstalled ;) device working properley

However my monitor with hdmi wont hook up, i gusse because theirs no hdmi driver at all.

Edited by popoof22, 11 hours ago.

#158 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 8 hours ago

Glad to hear it works. Which uhd driver did you use? I think the driver from canonkong from winraid did the job, thank him on that thread and ask him if you can publish the driver here so others can use it too.

I tried it too on my uhd 620 but h264 and h265 videos do not work, so I let the original old one that doesn't work for your uhd 630. Test yourself if you can play h264 and h265 videos.

With slipstreamed uhd driver you always get it preinstalled. That fixes our black screen part.

USB 3.0 doesn't have to be slipstreamed. You can have the driver at hand on the windows partition and install it after your windows boots. Maybe you have the wrong usb 3.0 driver.

For my uhd 620 there is no need for separate hdmi driver. Just use the screen resolution menu as you right click the desktop, there you should see the 2nd monitor. If you try to switch display with function keys (F5 i think), that doesn't work at all.

You only need to install hdmi audio driver, you have it in your uhd driver, folder audio or hdmi, just update the driver in device manager. If you have 2 versions try both, one doesn't work.

I will upload my driverpack for acer spin 5, maybe it will help you as well.

Edited by bloodhand, 8 hours ago.

#159 popoof22

popoof22

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted An hour ago

Glad to hear it works. Which uhd driver did you use? I think the driver from canonkong from winraid did the job, thank him on that thread and ask him if you can publish the driver here so others can use it too.

I tried it too on my uhd 620 but h264 and h265 videos do not work, so I let the original old one that doesn't work for your uhd 630. Test yourself if you can play h264 and h265 videos.

With slipstreamed uhd driver you always get it preinstalled. That fixes our black screen part.

USB 3.0 doesn't have to be slipstreamed. You can have the driver at hand on the windows partition and install it after your windows boots. Maybe you have the wrong usb 3.0 driver.

For my uhd 620 there is no need for separate hdmi driver. Just use the screen resolution menu as you right click the desktop, there you should see the 2nd monitor. If you try to switch display with function keys (F5 i think), that doesn't work at all.

You only need to install hdmi audio driver, you have it in your uhd driver, folder audio or hdmi, just update the driver in device manager. If you have 2 versions try both, one doesn't work.

I will upload my driverpack for acer spin 5, maybe it will help you as well.

Good thing is i can use my sd card to transport the files, however qufuc didnt do anything, i rebooted the machine (i also got some errors in the command promt) Nothing happens, im currentley on the search for usb drivers.

If you could send me yours that would be great

Edited by popoof22, An hour ago.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, windows7, usb, codeing, acer, nitro5, laptop, intel, cpu, drivers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users