What is PEBakery?
PEBakery is a builder specialized in customizing Windows PE.
It is intended to be used with WB082-compatible projects, such as MistyPE.
PEBakery works as a drop-in replacement of WB082, while providing much improved envrionment.
Test Build can be downloaded from GitHub Releases.
PEBakery is a open source software, licensed under GPLv3.
Source of PEBakery can be downloaded in GitHub.
Bug report or pull request is always welcome.
How to Test
.Net Framework 4.7.1 and Windows 7 or upper is required to run PEBakery.
1. Download MistyPE (or other WB082 compatible) project zip distribution and extract it.
2. Put 'Binary' and 'PEBakeryLauncher.exe' in project root (where 'Project' directory resides in).
3. Run 'PEBakeryLauncher.exe' with admin privilege.
4. Configure project and run.
Specification of PEBakery script language is being done in GitHub.
- PEBakery does not violate WinBuilder's EULA, its development is solely based on document and manual testing.
- Even though I did not experience file corruption, It is advised to backup your files. I do not provide any warranty.