#1 alacran

alacran

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 506 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted A week ago

There is a new thread on MSFN about a new PE Builder project (open source) compatible with our good old WB 0.82:

http://www.msfn.org/...77249-pebakery/

Just tested it and it is very fast.

PEBakery.png

alacran

#2 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 10465 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted A week ago

Looks like a good tool, in the end I think that language or correctness are the least of the worries. The focus should really be more about making simpler projects that work well for end-users.

I would be thumbsup to open a forum section here for the new tool and help with the visibility portion (e.g. newsletters) in case the author sees interest on that possibility.

:cheers:

#3 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 13787 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 3 days ago

, in the end I think that language or correctness are the least of the worries. The focus should really be more about making simpler projects that work well for end-users.

Still in denial mode, I see. :(

The end-users are (largely, of course not all of them) a mass of selfish leechers that simply press the green button, they get a .script/project written by a .script developer and run it.

The issue has been traditionally the difficulties that good willing .script developers had to face to write something working [1] and the initial very steep learning curve for the (anyway very few) end-users attempting to become .script developers and hopefully giving back something to the community.

Nothing is overly difficult or impossible, as it was demonstrated by our good friend Misty :worship: , in his own words:

http://reboot.pro/to...-role/?p=205009

still very few people have/had a similar perseverance and dedication.

:duff:

Wonko

[1] ... having something working AND actually having it written in such a way that a new, good willing padawan can actually read it, understand it and learn from it would be a plus...

• ambralivio likes this

#4 misty

misty

Silver Member

• Developer
  • 715 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

...Nothing is overly difficult or impossible, as it was demonstrated by our good friend Misty :worship: ...

I'm actually blushing. You are too kind.

:cheers:

#5 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 13787 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 2 days ago

I'm actually blushing. You are too kind.

Naah, I am still an old and grumpy bastard :w00t: :ph34r: (and cheap, but this is unrelated), maybe I am softening a bit with the years passing by ;)

:duff:
Wonko

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pe builder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users