Photo
- - - - -

Boot in FAT32

Best Answer Wonko the Sane , A week ago

It doesn't make sense to state "I tested grub4dos", what EXACT setup you tested may (and will) make the difference, the "fake partition" trick works like 99.9999% of the times, so most probably you used another method.

Check if those distros are supported by RMPREPUSB/Easy2boot, or start from scratch from where it was initially discussed:

http://reboot.pro/to...brided/?p=88531

:duff:

Wonko

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mbzadegan

mbzadegan

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 105 posts
  •  
    Iran

Posted A week ago

Hi everybody, I need a tools to booting Live openSUSE or Gentoo on my (8GB-FAT32) USB memory.

I tested Grub4DOS and live-fat-stick and ... , But All of them did not boot openSUSE or Gentoo correctly.

I ask issues on them Official Gentoo & openSUSE Forum but still I did not resolve my issue! What's the best solution way?

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 13690 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

It doesn't make sense to state "I tested grub4dos", what EXACT setup you tested may (and will) make the difference, the "fake partition" trick works like 99.9999% of the times, so most probably you used another method.

Check if those distros are supported by RMPREPUSB/Easy2boot, or start from scratch from where it was initially discussed:

http://reboot.pro/to...brided/?p=88531

Wonko

• mbzadegan likes this

#3 mbzadegan

mbzadegan

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 105 posts
  •  
    Iran

Posted A week ago

Excellent :wub:

Easy2Boot resolve my issue and boot both of Gentoo and OpenSUSE Live DVD on the FAT32 memory USB!  :) 
Thanks So much.

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 13690 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted A week ago

Excellent :wub:

Easy2Boot resolve my issue and boot both of Gentoo and OpenSUSE Live DVD on the FAT32 memory USB!  :) 
Thanks So much.

Good :)

Wonko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users