File Name: Dism Mount Service
File Submitter: ReTokener
File Submitted: 02 Jun 2017
File Updated: 09 Jun 2017
File Category: Tools
Dism Mount Service (DMS)
is a tool to handle (mount/apply/delete/export) wim/esd files from explorer context menu.
It is a frontend for dism.exe and since dism version of win8 it has full spectrum support,
while dism.exe of win7 does only mount files.
- Install it by "/s" switch.
- You can select a custom dism.exe (v.10 from winAIK) by [File] - [Select Dism File] menu entry (Screenshot), once you selected a wim/esd file from context-menu (Screenshot).
- It is intended for PE-system but if you want to use DMS in real system (not PE) you have to disable UAC setting: Elevated rights for UIAccess apps (Screenshot), what may lead to vulnerabilities in the system.
- UnMount Directory from explorer context-menu.(Screenshot)
- There are several options/switches for installation and usage. (Screenshot)
Hope you like it. T.
Click here to download this file