Windows 10 Lite (Better Privacy): https://sourceforge....indows-10-lite/
EDIT: This set of files and the main script are made by sickdroid as you can see in the above link.
Windows 10 Setup Helper for gamers, power users and administrators.
- When you remove MS Edge there will be IE11!
- You have to hide Search from TaskBar if you remove MS Cortana because it is without function. You can use search in File Explorer as normal. And you have to download and install Classic Start Menu because without Cortana the Explorer Start Menu won't work. To install only Classic Start Menu start setup with command line parameters: ADDLOCAL=ClassicStartMenu
Run through setup until Cortana shows up. Now press Shift+F10. Run the script...
- for clean and upgrade install of Creators Update
- clean uninstall of Apps via dism.exe (All Users)
- tweaks from Windows Privacy Tweaker
- nearly every app can be removed
- service configuration choice: Safe or Microsoft (Black Viper's Service Configuration)
- removed some more stuff for your privacy (Privacy And s*** Script)
- OneDrive can be removed before it gets installed
Download v7.2: https://sourceforge.....2.zip/download
Just tested and removed all Apps, Cortana, One Drive and Edge, also applied Black Viper's Windows 10 Service Configuration 'Safe' during install and manually deselected all MS Telemetry options, booted fine, no problem, latter ran O&O ShutUp10 v1.5.1389 (2017.04.11): https://www.oo-softw...com/en/shutup10
From WinLite10 v7.2 Readme file
Windows 10 will run fast on old computers after this cleanup.
When you remove MS Edge there will be IE11!
You must hide Search from TaskBar if you remove MS Cortana because it is without function.
You can use search in File Explorer as normal.
Following Apps are installed on Server 2016: Calculator and Store.
Here are the steps:
Important!!! Disconnect from Internet because setup will run updates immediately!
1. Put this folder with files on your Windows 10 Setup USB/Disc (or anywhere else you can access during early windows setup; caution you have no explorer only command prompt during setup!).
2. Do a clean installation, reset or update of Windows 10 and wait
until the Windows Setup ask you for input (title at this setup step: ‘Get going fast’) but enter nothing for now!!!
3. Now press Shift+F10 on your keyboard. A a command prompt should open.
If you can't find your usb drive letter, type the following command
wmic logicaldisk get deviceid, volumename, description
Switch to you Windows 10 Setup USB/Disc and change to this folder.
Sample: cd /D E:\Win10Lite
4. Run file rmApps.cmd and answer the questions for your needs.
5. Close the command prompt and finish Windows 10 Setup.
To easily find WinLite10 folder I put it in \sources\$oem$\$1\WinLite10 on my USB used for install, and then when pressing shift+F10 during install just found it on C:\WinLite10
Edited by alacran, 3 weeks ago.