- You will need to overcome just three steps:
- Choose USB drive to make bootable
- Choose several distributions on ISO or DVD
- Choose operation system, if you want to format drive initially
Click "Yes" and enjoy you own Windows bootable USB stick!
Create Windows multi-bootable USB flash drive with just three ease steps in intuitive user interface.
- Choose USB pen drive.
- Select necessary Windows distros. ISO and DVD supported.
- Define new file system of USB drive, if you want format it firstly.
You can choose any number of Windows distributions to create your own multi-boot flash drive.
After burning will finished, you can add more distros to your flash drive by repeat the process...
Formatting of your flash drive will not required, when free space on it is enough, in most cases. If formatting is required, WinUSB will definitely tell you about it.
Now computers with installed BIOS are less and less, fortunately, WinUSB supports booting in both modes - BIOS and UEFI.
On most computers, WinUSB allows you to boot from a USB drive with NTFS file system, even in UEFI mode.
Go and see the site : https://www.winusb.net/
I am not the author of this software. I discovered it on web. Try it. I hope it help you.