about Split WinISO :
- A portable application (no installation required)
- Installation requires support ImDIsk hands even then only very small in size (<400 KB)
- Required administrator access.
- Ability as roomates Windows utilities can take Windows Install ISO (or the extracted folder) and turn it into another ISO (E2B file .imgPTN or FAT32 if you have E2B MPI Tool Kit is installed).
- It also works on the Microsoft ISOs that contain both \x86 and \x64 folders (with two Install.ESD\WIM files)
- It requires drive U: to be a free drive letter
- It also will convert SWM\ESD\WIM to .SWM automatically.
- If you are an E2B user, just copy the .exe file into the MPI ToolKit folder and run it from there (no need download ImDisk)
- Do not run two or more simultaneously as it will make the system crash and the engine load is very high resource
- Process Convert (ISO or the extracted folder):
1. ESD files --> converted into a large WIM files --> split into small SWM files --> make New ISO or imgPTN (FAT32)
2. Large Wim files --> split into small SWM files --> create a new ISO or imgPTN (FAT32)
3. Large SWM files --> merge into single WIM files --> re-split into smaller SWM files --> create New ISO or imgPTN (FAT32)
for user E2B (button MPI):
1. There will be an option to add the file to boot.wim MySetup.cmd and Winpeshl.ini or not
2. Before making imgPTN will have the option to specify the file system (FAT32 or NTFS)
for Split Size:
automatic correction when the process is carried out to convert,
there will be a warning:
1. If the Enter split size > install.wim / swm / esd
2. If the Enter split size > 4000 Mb
3. For ESD will create a new split size if it is done to convert to a WIM file.
Bug Report :
1. Some antivirus and firewall may block this tool
2. If during your conversion process to stop or cancel or occur corrupt,
This application further can not be executed perfectly, it is because there are still scars the Windows installation files are still left in your computer system that is not completely wasted.
1. Please disable or whitelist as required. (it was a "False Positif" or False Alert")
2. Perform manual removal of the entire file or folder in the Temp folder, especially folder : Win, Both, Back, mount86 and mount64, by enabling the take ownership of the folder and remove the read only and hidden attributes. Reboot your computer and then Run the application.
Input and advice will be needed - please feedback any issues.
Thanks to :
1. Steve Si (www.easy2boot.com)
2. Olof Lagerkvist (www.ltr-data.se)
3. Abbodi1406 and Synchronicity (forums.mydigitallife.info)
Edited by Chandra-Orbit, 2 weeks ago.