5 replies to this topic

#1 Sidewinder

Sidewinder

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:09 PM

I haven't seen updates in years.  Is this abandoned?  Will you ever update it to support modern booting via EFI?  Are you willing to share the code so some of us, myself included, can update it to support EFI and make this work again?

please?

#2 Sidewinder

Sidewinder

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

I mean, putting the code up (with it's history) up on github would be an amazing way to collaborate on this.  I'm sure the community would really benefit from this.

#3 elegantinvention

elegantinvention

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 310 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

POPULAR

My plan is to publish the code on github this year. As evidenced by lack of updates, I no longer have the time to maintain it myself, though I do continue to sell isostick and handle support. The project will be open-sourced under the permissive MIT license.

• Nuno Brito, TheHive, Sidewinder and 1 other like this

#4 Sidewinder

Sidewinder

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

My plan is to publish the code on github this year. As evidenced by lack of updates, I no longer have the time to maintain it myself, though I do continue to sell isostick and handle support. The project will be open-sourced under the permissive MIT license.

This is great to hear!

It's unfortunate that you've had little time to work on it. However, I look forward to being a contributor and will contact you via github with my updates. Hopefully they will work out for all of us!

#5 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4138 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:59 AM

:magic: :thumbup:

• Sidewinder likes this

#6 yellowcard

yellowcard
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Where are you at with being able to open source it? I'd love to dig in and fix some things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users