I recently built a Win7PE live CD with a freshly installed copy of WinBuilder 2016.04.09
1. I extracted the program WinBuilder (version: 2016.03.28)
2. execute the command update
3. Update downloaded but had to install it manually by extracting the zip file and overwriting winbuilder.exe and winbuilder.jar
4. started the program again and gave the command AUTO
downloaded Win7 iso and build WinPE.
The buld is successful but when I boot it I am not able to change keyboard layout in any way.
1. Not with the Control Panel:
I change the keyboard layout from the control panel but the settings never take effect when I start a new istance of a program such as notepad
2. Not with the wpeutil command
I Open a Command Prompt and type:
wpeutil SetKeyboardLayout 0409:00000410
and the command is successful, but when I open notepad and try to type something I still have a US keyboard Layout
What Should I do?