#1 BenKell

BenKell
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:40 PM

Hey Guys - 

Recently purchased a new 128gb USB 3.0 flash drive to carry on my keychain to replace my old one used to contain many utilities via Easy2Boot.

One ISO I frequently use is one I haven't ever gotten to work with Easy2Boot so thought I'd post. It's a Windows "SuperAIO v7" which allows you to install 138 different Windows installations and MS boot utilities.  Unlike prior SuperAIO versions, it doesn't boot to the standard WinPE GUI setup, but boots to a text-based WinPE where you make choices and initiate installation via text prompts.

Right now, I'm trying with the latest versions of the tools to create a  .imgPTN file to see if it works as I haven't tried that before.  As it weighs in at 30+gb, unfortunatly testing different methods isn't the fastest thing.  Still trying to figure out if I drag the ISO to the desktop icon to create the file from a copy on the ISO on target flash drive or on HDD.

Any suggestions for how best to implement this ISO?

Thanks

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:21 PM

It's a Windows "SuperAIO v7" which allows you to install 138 different Windows installations and MS boot utilities.

Seems legit.
http://reboot.pro/to...ssion/?p=184420

I am currently using Windows SuperAIO v5 ISO to install various Windows OS's.  It's hosted on torrent sites - but - the WIMs included are OEM, not pirated / preactivated, and I use my personally owned license keys (mostly from TechNet for labs) to activate the OS's.

I still wonder why also this new version hasn't a home site and it can be found on places like "thepiratebay" or similar.  :whistling:

http://reboot.pro/to...ssion/?p=184422

:duff:
Wonko

#3 steve6375

steve6375

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 7566 posts
  • Interests:computers, programming (masm,vb6,C,vbs), photography,TV,films
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:23 PM

When making large .imgPTN files, I always place the ISO on the fastest drive I have available (and has enough space). I have an SSD in my system, so I use that. The .imgPTN file will be made in the same folder as the ISO.

Once the .imgPTN file is made, you can copy it to the E2B drive and you will have a backup on your internal drive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: superaio, easy2boot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users