The hair blends in.

#2 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:10 AM

The Happiest Chewbacca rewarded by

A Kohl’s representative went to Payne’s home Friday evening to surprise her and her family with gifts

#3 Guest_AnonVendetta_*

Guest_AnonVendetta_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:25 AM

Dude, haven't you realized that Star Wars has been going downhill fast ever since George Lucas sold out to Disney awhile back? The new owners don't care about the fans or the SW legacy, they only care about monetizing it as much as they can. They're going to sqeeze as much money out of it as possible, then drop it like a hot potato when it's near death. Friends have told me that the recently released movie is a huge letdown. It's no wonder they say that Star Trek is much, much better. The amount of related action figures, memorabilia, etc. I've seen in recent months is just ridiculous. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even care about SW and knows very little about it.

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:06 PM

Dude, haven't you realized that Star Wars has been going downhill fast ever since George Lucas sold out to Disney awhile back? The new owners don't care about the fans or the SW legacy, they only care about monetizing it as much as they can. They're going to sqeeze as much money out of it as possible, then drop it like a hot potato when it's near death. Friends have told me that the recently released movie is a huge letdown. It's no wonder they say that Star Trek is much, much better. The amount of related action figures, memorabilia, etc. I've seen in recent months is just ridiculous. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't even care about SW and knows very little about it.

Maybe it is going downhill because of lack of enough Chewbacca videos  :dubbio:

Luckily (thanks to SouthPark) the Chewbacca Defense will remain forever in our culture:
https://en.wikipedia...ewbacca_defense

Anyway it is a pleasure to see how you always have some nice words for everyone. :)

And now, some advertising :w00t:

Spoiler

:duff:

Wonko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users