HP Pavillion - Device Manager - IDT High definition audio codec not working on Windows 10 - Fix
This fixed the problem
I had a same problem on HP Envy 23 1080jp All in one desktop PC.
I can solved as following.
1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
2. Select Driver tab.
3. Click Update Driver... button.
4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Select -> Let me pickup a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... this is important.) and click Next.
Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.
7. ! Windows has successfully update your driver software.
Key is step 6.